Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2005, 11:23 AM

Default Re: clip of a guy getting knocked out

[ QUOTE ]
im pretty sure that guy is going to jail for a year or so if charges are pressed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't decide whether I think that would fit the crime or not. While you're undoubtedly right, would it be deserved? I mean, the guy seemed bent on fighting. If the guy coming out of the car got his ass kicked, I don't think my feelings would be the same. Only reason I can see for that punishment is the guy was basically out cold and he kept firing.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im pretty sure that guy is going to jail for a year or so if charges are pressed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't decide whether I think that would fit the crime or not. While you're undoubtedly right, would it be deserved? I mean, the guy seemed bent on fighting. If the guy coming out of the car got his ass kicked, I don't think my feelings would be the same. Only reason I can see for that punishment is the guy was basically out cold and he kept firing.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you joking?

the guy is laying on the floor out cold and the guy stands there beating the [censored] out of him.

you cant get out of your car. walk 30 ft and beat up someone as self defense because they are talking [censored] 30 ft away about fighting. the guy didnt even get a chance to raise his hands. that guy should go to prison and there should be serious psychoanalyzation done on him before hes let back into society. i cant imagine hitting someone like that laying defenseless on the ground. sick.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:54 AM

That was probably staged. The guy who came out of the car definitely wasn't hitting very hard after he put the other guy down. You can tell he's pulling his punches. If a guy took ten full-strength bare-knuckle punches with no defense and his head on a concrete sidewalk, he'd be a bloody mess.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That was probably staged. The guy who came out of the car definitely wasn't hitting very hard after he put the other guy down. You can tell he's pulling his punches. If a guy took ten full-strength bare-knuckle punches with no defense and his head on a concrete sidewalk, he'd be a bloody mess.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't buy that it was staged. I agree, it does seem like he was pulling his punches a bit once the guy was down. Maybe he was tired from winding up for the first one [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].
Old 09-20-2005, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't land the kick to the face.
Old 09-24-2005, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Staged...lol.

If you look (and listen) closely he nailed him at least the first 2 punches after he was down. He only started pulling his punches back after the third or fourth one hit the concrete when he missed. Hitting concrete hurts.
Old 09-20-2005, 03:29 PM

some comedian had a bit that centered around "the lower you are on the socio-economic ladder, the better a fighter you are". the went through the ranks of whites, blacks, mexicans, the irish, indians, etc etc.

i don't remember who it was or all the details, mainly because it wasn't particularly funny.
Old 09-20-2005, 04:20 PM

Am i the only one who at some level thought this would be a clip of that blog girl womping on chuddo?
Old 09-20-2005, 03:44 PM

Talk about idiots.

The best part was when the guy's friend's didn't do a thing to help him. LOL

Everyone in that clip was a total jerk.