Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Why U.S. troops deserve to get blown to bits

What the hell is your definition of support? I don't support terrorists. Quit playing semantic games.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell is your definition of support? I don't support terrorists. Quit playing semantic games.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be rooting for the terrorists...

[/ QUOTE ]

support does not have to be in monetary terms...

hmmm...tell you what, just continue just as you are, that little voice in your head that says "thinking is difficult so why try"... just keep on listening to that guy.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:24 PM

You deserve to be held captive by Iraqi terrorists and beheaded after weeks of being tortured. You are a self-loathing piece of slime.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You deserve to be held captive by Iraqi terrorists and beheaded after weeks of being tortured. You are a self-loathing piece of slime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of my opinions, I must ask you to refrain from this sort of thing. I don't want to come down on people too hard, but it will happen if things get out of hand.

This message is for everyone else in this thread, too.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:39 PM

Default What Happen to Looters in the USA after a Hurricanes up to the 1980s?

Answer: The Governors of southern states would call out the national guard and ordered that looters be shot on site.

The result was not much looting took place.
One of the ways that Bush43 screwed up Iraq was they were too soft on looting in the post war Iraq. If it were me, I would have ordered martial law and ordered all looters shot on sight. After you make a few examples word will spread fast and then the looting becomes minimal.

The video was powerful but also extremely one-sided. It looks like these men were caught red-handed stealing wood. I don't know whether they vandalized someone's property to steal the wood or not but they these thieves did deserve some type of punishment. If they stole the wood at gun point and vandalize someone's home to steal this wood then.......I don't have much sympathy for them. This whole incident was caught on film so if the soldiers were acting in a rogue way I'm sure we would have heard about this by now.

As for the OP comments that he will celebrate future USA soldiers deaths because of this video, I don't believe him. I BELIEVE HE WAS CELEBRATING US SOLDIER deaths before he saw this video. There are lots of self-hating Americans and most of them are found in the democrat party.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be rooting for the terrorists...

[/ QUOTE ]

support does not have to be in monitary terms...

hmmm...tell you what, just continue just as you are, that little voice in your head that says "thinking is difficult so why try"... just keep on listening to that guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
hmmm...tell you what, just continue just as you are, that little voice in your head that says "Using correct spelling and the shift key is difficult so why try"... just keep on listening to that guy.
Old 10-14-2005, 03:50 PM

At this point, it should be obvious why I'm locking this thread.
Closed Thread