Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who wants Granny to go away?
Me 4 40.00%
I do! 0 0%
Not only go away, but I hope you die. 6 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-31-2004, 09:04 PM

Default Re: What % of Zooers are POS scumbags?

Someone else touched on the idea that making it your responsibility to sort it out is unfair unless they compensated you for the hassle of phone calls emails and what not.

It appears a few people believe that the warm fuzzy feeling they get by "doing the right thing" is compensation enough. jek didn't want to give people options in the poll, and now he gets to be judge and jury again. Maybe that is his goal. However, sitting and waiting until they people who made the mistake sort it out is not the same as "stealing" to anyone who has anything other than judgmental blinders over his eyes.

I worry about people who jump to considering two classes, POS and like them...in the religious world, I call them HypoChristians...hypocritical Christians who exclude others from "salvation" because they set themselves up as the ones who decide the rules. It gets even worse when they shoot first and ask questions later.

What would you do if Neteller had made a mistake the week before and shorted you $500? Or is it just one way? You give back, but don't get compensated? I don't know all the answers, but I am a long way from calling someone a POS without knowing a lot more than was given in the poll...the thread that it spun from covered a lot of ground, but that wasn't made part of the poll...when someone forces me to make a black or white decision...it usually means they have an axe to grind, and it likely isn't going to be fair, so I don't play the game. (yes, I mixed a metaphor)
Old 01-31-2004, 10:38 PM

New Poll:

Lori
Old 01-31-2004, 10:59 PM

poll is flawed...didn't spam (I attempted to get opinions from a person whose opinion I though I respected) and I am paying more than was owed in every situation.

You dug up an isolated instance where someone had a very small amount of money coming and made a federal case ...a mountain from a mole hill and much ado about nothing for long enough.

This amount is under ten dollars...you are reaching so hard to find something wrong that you won't let the facts stand in your way, but I am not going to play the game.

Repeating lies aver and over doesn't make them true. I will not respond to any more unfounded accusations.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:02 PM

I will not respond to any more unfounded accusations.

Yes you will. You can't help yourself. You have to be involved in every post on this site.
Old 01-31-2004, 11:02 PM

Does this mean you'll be leaving the 2+2 boards then? We'll miss you. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2004, 11:14 PM

Did I mention any names?

Oh well, while we are on the subject.

poll is flawed...didn't spam (I attempted to get opinions from a person whose opinion I though I respected)

The only person I know of who has recieved mail from you regarding this in the last couple of weeks is jek.
I didn't know you respected him so much.

You dug up an isolated instance where someone had a very small amount of money coming and made a federal case ...a mountain from a mole hill and much ado about nothing for long enough

Several people were owed three figure sums, and they were just the ones who were brave enough to go against your non-disclosure agreement.

This amount is under ten dollars

If that were true, you must be kicking yourself for not getting Annie's bonus, then you would have been able to afford to pay it.

Repeating lies aver and over doesn't make them true.

You are starting to forget your own.

I am still short about 65 email addresses, and stats on pot limit, no limit and tourneys, but it is a start.

Now you claim it is 1 person and under 10 dollars.

Lori

Old 01-31-2004, 11:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am still short about 65 email addresses, and stats on pot limit, no limit and tourneys, but it is a start.

Now you claim it is 1 person and under 10 dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an understandable confusion on your part.

I was referring to you and the one person who contacted you.Since there is no one who has anything over $10 coming.

There were 100 people who signed up. Many were play money players.I have not received those emails. There were about 30 who were playing limit poker during December. I finally received a report shows the emails for the LIMIT players, and they have all been contacted and the people were notified this first month I will pay them directly.

Of the players who played limit poker, there is only one player on vacation who has not been paid. There is one person who had not qualified, who has been paid anyway, (I will still probably get that person to accept another fifty, since she was the only one who could have been harmed by the delay in payment)

Any people who have not been paid had gross rakes of under fifty dollars for a 10% share of $5.00. You may be confusing things, but I said ten, and more than likely it is $5.00...Oh yes, they may have played pot limit/ no limit or tourneys and had claim to a share of $50 that is the max that could have gone to one person. That fifty would only be if *no one else played any pot limit or no limit or tourneys*

Lori, there is just no way you are right on this...you cannot make the dollar amounts justify the hysteria you have tried to portray.

The non disclosure you are talking about has nothing to do with NOD...it is a standard condition of joining other full prop programs, and it deals with discussing specifics of prop jobs and site names...not my request.

I did let players know not to mention the rebates at the NOD tables...that would cancel the program as other skin owners would not be happy. There have been no hint of a threat to withhold payments due in any case.
Old 02-01-2004, 12:26 AM

Default Re:IF YOU HAVE MP3\'S on your PC you are a thief and a hypocrite

not much worse than being a hypocrite AND thief. And I know all you have downloaded MP3's at least some don't profess to be high and mighty.
Old 02-01-2004, 01:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will not respond to any more unfounded accusations.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just cant help yourself can you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You say one thing and do the total opposite, it's actually quite laughable (in a sad sort of way).

Old 02-01-2004, 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
jek didn't want to give people options in the poll, and now he gets to be judge and jury again. Maybe that is his goal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Muhahahahaha, I created a poll and now get to be judge and jury yet again (why again Cyndie? this honestly does puzzle me.) Yes this is my goal, I will rule my own poll with an iron fist.

[ QUOTE ]
sitting and waiting until they people who made the mistake sort it out is not the same as "stealing" to anyone who has anything other than judgmental blinders over his eyes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, if you get an extra $1k into your Neteller account from site XYZ and let it sit there w/the intention to take it if the site doesn't realize its mistake, that's not stealing? These judgemental blinders are a real bitch.

[ QUOTE ]
I worry about people who jump to considering two classes, POS and like them...in the religious world, I call them HypoChristians...hypocritical Christians who exclude others from "salvation" because they set themselves up as the ones who decide the rules.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please quit trying to imply that I'm one of *those* people. Just come out and say it or STFU.

[ QUOTE ]
What would you do if Neteller had made a mistake the week before and shorted you $500? Or is it just one way? You give back, but don't get compensated? I don't know all the answers, but I am a long way from calling someone a POS without knowing a lot more than was given in the poll...the thread that it spun from covered a lot of ground, but that wasn't made part of the poll

[/ QUOTE ]

So? If you don't like it, make your own damn poll. As I have already mentioned, this is my poll and I will rule as I see fit.

[ QUOTE ]
it usually means they have an axe to grind, and it likely isn't going to be fair, so I don't play the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I do have an axe to grind. I think the 35% of people who voted that they would try and keep the money are morally lacking. How are you not playing the game though? By not responding to this thread? Not voting?