Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2005, 02:38 PM

Default Re: Got caught in a Lie. Need OOT\'s Help.

OK let me explain how a woman feels when lied to....IT SUCKS!! It doesnt matter if it's the smallest thing or the biggest..it hurts the same. Talk to her and be honest about why you lied. Dont hide anything...one thing women like is details it makes us feel like we know everything and you're not leaving anything else out. Give her time, she will eventually forgive you....she will never forget and will probably throw it in your face for at least...a year...(sound about right babe?) but that's how we deal with things....we won't forget and we won't allow you to either. Things will get better...just remember....be honest about everything...it will be hard at first....but with time it will get better....Good Luck!

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
PS: remember that...
"A single lie destroys a whole reputation for integrity"
Old 09-02-2005, 02:40 PM

Don't be a pussy. When she asks you why you missed class, just tell her to shut up and mind her own business and to get you a beer. You've got to train your woman.

Of course we're all ignoring an equally appealing solution to this whole thing. Just cover it up with another, even bigger lie. That's usually the best course of action, and almost never ends badly. Let us know how it turns out.

edit: in fact if you work on it, you could probably come up with something so she'd actually feel guilty about the whole thing and you'd have her waiting on your had and foot for a month or so. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

you've got serious problem here.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
edit: in fact if you work on it, you could probably come up with something so she'd actually feel guilty about the whole thing and you'd have her waiting on your had and foot for a month or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL...you're terrible...god I feel bad for your wife!

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL...you're terrible...god I feel bad for your wife!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? She likes waiting on me. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-02-2005, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
in fact if you work on it, you could probably come up with something so she'd actually feel guilty about the whole thing and you'd have her waiting on your had and foot for a month or so. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tried and true. Absolutely the best course of action.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Of course we're all ignoring an equally appealing solution to this whole thing. Just cover it up with another, even bigger lie. That's usually the best course of action, and almost never ends badly. Let us know how it turns out.

edit: in fact if you work on it, you could probably come up with something so she'd actually feel guilty about the whole thing and you'd have her waiting on your had and foot for a month or so. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

YES! You were saving babies in New Orleans! She will feel horrible for being mad and will do anything you ask sexualy for weeks!
Old 09-02-2005, 02:48 PM

I already came clean. She is pretty dam pissed. And this is probably the first time in 4 years she has been truely mad and hurt with me. Hate to sound like a whimp or whatever but honestly I am falling apart about this right now and I don't really know what to do.
Old 09-02-2005, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in fact if you work on it, you could probably come up with something so she'd actually feel guilty about the whole thing and you'd have her waiting on your had and foot for a month or so.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tried and true. Absolutely the best course of action.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it ...I'm starting a womens forum....I can't be subjected to this anymore...either that or I'm gonna have all my friends start hanging out in OOT to see what you men are really like.

How do I start a womens forum people???