Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: How many Sit n Go tables do you play at once?
1 10 12.50%
2 16 20.00%
3 15 18.75%
4 26 32.50%
5-6 5 6.25%
7-8 7 8.75%
9-12 0 0%
More than 12 1 1.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: How Many OOTites have been in a fight?

[ QUOTE ]
Kind of Dazed and Confused-esque?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember anything specific about fights in that movie.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:49 PM

Ironically I got into two fights last night, I don't remember too much, but my friends said both involved me whipping off my shirt and yellin "what do you want to do? I'm right here..." ala kyle's Dad on South Park and then kickin the guys in the shines and running away like a pussy.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:52 PM

oh I'm sorry, I thought this was america.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh I'm sorry, I thought this was america.

[/ QUOTE ]

Best South Park ever.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:05 PM

i hate fights and i have been in too many. i have probably been beaten up and done the beating an equally amount.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:20 PM

About five years ago I am shopping lunchtime in NYC on Columbus ave and a crazy guy starts following me and talking to me and cursing at me and telling me he is going to stab me in the back etc. So I turn around and I tell him he had better get lost fast. He keeps following me so I turn around and I take a swing at him and he starts to run so I chase him into the street.

So I continue down the street hoping that he doesnt come back but he is follwing now twenty feet behind me and screaming and cursing and threatening me. I go around the next corner and I duck next to the building and wait for him to come around. When he comes around i got a couple of shots in but he runs again into a bodega. I run in after him and tackled him into a soda case in front of a whole lunchtime crowd and I punch him in the head like ten times. I get up and he is laying there all dazed so I walked out went back to work. He didnt follow me anymore.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:27 PM

Just an assload of staredowns, one gangfight that moved from a guy's house to a nearby empty school on a weekend and got broken up by the police before it even got started; one jerk whose ass I kept kicking until he left my apartment, then left our floor, and finally went down four flights of stairs with my foot in his behind all the way; and one guy I chased for a few blocks one night before I lost him.

Tons of sparring and stuff, but as to real fights, all were averted one way or the next. I think I was favored in most of the confrontations, but nobody really wins a fight, so I'm glad that all the "almosts" stayed that way. Pretty proud that some of them never happened, actually.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:25 PM

From the way it sounds, none of us have been in fights like this (its for Media Player Only):

Link
Old 05-07-2005, 08:47 PM

Ages 10-18, only had one and it wasn't too bad. A kid with a few screws loose was acting like an idiot on the basketball court at school, and I took exception to him fouling me hard one too many times. I punched him in the jaw and knocked him on his ass, and then he got up and got a few good shots in on me before the rest of the kids dragged us both away. The funny part is that I was so shocked that I'd actually punched him that I barely defended myself when he came back at me.

The only time I got into a fight after age 18 was when I was 19 and my sister's lowlife boyfriend was standing on my parents' front porch mouthing off about "kicking my ass" and I overheard him through an open window. I hated this kid and hearing him mouth off about me caused something to snap. I went outside, roughed him up pretty good (I think he was too shocked to fight back), and then tossed him down the front steps. The best part was that he was crying (he was 17) when he got up to shout profanities at me. Seeing the tears rolling down his cheeks was pretty satisfying.

It was only later that it occured to me that if he were to press charges I'd be pretty screwed. Luckily, he didn't. Had I injured him more than I had, his parents would have probably pressed charges for him.
Old 05-07-2005, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Grammercy Diner at 17thish and 3rd? I go there all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know the streets it was on, but I would assume it is the same unless there is more than one in NYC.

I've eaten there both times I've been to NY for NYE. Good times [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thankfully I wasn't coming back from a fight this NYE.