Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: The O.C?
No 39 86.67%
Yes 6 13.33%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2005, 01:11 PM

Default Re: Let me know if my thoughts are correct on this session

Ummm.....

But I did get a good response and I learned a couple things from it that I wouldnt of possibly figured out from just a single hand. How do you explain that?

Just because you dont feel it's worth while doesnt mean it wasnt. This was part of a groundbreaking new idea I had which happens to work for me. I certainly wouldnt post a entire session often.

It doesnt take away from anything because there are people who have the means to do this and obviously they were curious otherwise they wouldnt of bothered. I certainly expect that most people wouldnt though because unless you are a PT master it's probally a huge hassle and I would expect that they would just ignore this post.

(a couple of the response I got right away which I admit was surprising)

But I do apologize for being a jerk and responding harshly to a couple of the responders which has seemed to turn this into some sort of argument which was definately not my intention. That doesnt really serve any purpose for anyone.

Thanks for your comments.
Old 11-25-2005, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ummm.....

But I did get a good response and I learned a couple things from it that I wouldnt of possibly figured out from just a single hand. How do you explain that?

[/ QUOTE ]
I said I was surprised...
Old 11-25-2005, 01:27 PM

You also suggested that I would of gotten a better response if I would of done "XYZ...". (basically you were telling me what to do)

I already got a great response. (probally way better than I would of expected given what it was)

Maybe sometime I'll post my ideas on how Im learning this game and we can discuss that. That might be fun.

What I feel that is what works for one person doesnt necessarily work for everyone. That's not a poker knowledge type issue, that's a human issue that deals with learning anything.

(I studyed psycology for a bit in college) Usually what happens though when this is brought up is a lot of people dont understand it.

When they see someone doing something that they themselves wouldnt of done, they dont try or care why the person did it or what reason they might of had, but they just question it because they look at it from their own point of view.

(not to say that there is anything wrong with that, it's just that seeing something from someone else's point of view is a nice skill to have and really valuable for poker)