Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 02:32 AM

Default Re: What do you do?

[ QUOTE ]
Your little brother is having a party that night with 9 or so of his friends. They've been drinking and doing some drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is wrong with you?
Old 09-27-2005, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your little brother is having a party that night with 9 or so of his friends. They've been drinking and doing some drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]A lot of things? I don't see what that has to do with anything though? This situation has nothing to do with me. The guy doesn't have control over what his little brother does either.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:10 AM

Hey what about finding the snitch!

When I was that young we all new who the thieving kids were. We just never want to be the snitch that told. But in every group there is a snitch.

I turn up the heat really high on the little brother without alerting the other kids. If the little brother does not know who took it he will tell you who is the most likely to have done it and who is the most likely to know and be willing to spill the beans on the thief.

Just an idea.

Running into the room and chloroforming them all would still be the coolest though.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And your advice in this thread, objectively, [censored] sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Calling the police and locking down the house is the only way to resolve it non-violently and have a reasonable chance of success. If any of them bolt that money isn't coming back, so you need some kind of backup, you aren't going to be able to take care of 10 people by yourself unless you start cracking some skulls (which goes against the whole non-violent thing).

As for getting your brother busted, tough [censored] I say. If he's that irresponsible to be doing drugs and drinking around his little sis, he needs a serious kick up the ass. A visit from the cops could be the thing that sets his life straight, rather than having it devolve into a drug dominated existence. I'm all for sticking up for flesh and blood, but sometimes, a kick up the ass is the only thing that'll work, and the people we love are the people we should most care about kicking up the ass when they need it.

Screw your brother. Think about your little sis.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And your advice in this thread, objectively, [censored] sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree. Calling the police and locking down the house is the only way to resolve it non-violently and have a reasonable chance of success. If any of them bolt that money isn't coming back, so you need some kind of backup, you aren't going to be able to take care of 10 people by yourself unless you start cracking some skulls (which goes against the whole non-violent thing).

As for getting your brother busted, tough [censored] I say. If he's that irresponsible to be doing drugs and drinking around his little sis, he needs a serious kick up the ass. A visit from the cops could be the thing that sets his life straight, rather than having it devolve into a drug dominated existence. I'm all for sticking up for flesh and blood, but sometimes, a kick up the ass is the only thing that'll work, and the people we love are the people we should most care about kicking up the ass when they need it.

Screw your brother. Think about your little sis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely spot-on. Don't bitch because you got pwned in some random thread.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:12 AM

If your parent's house doesn't have a lot of exits and you can call in some favors from some equally big and strong friends, then call up said friends and have them secretely guard the exits. Start asking around about the money and making kids empty their pockets (start with the ones most likely to be compliant). The first one to bolt will most likely be the theif, and your friends can tackle him on the way out (they should be able to do without really hurting him).
Old 09-27-2005, 04:16 AM

One thing that is for sure is no one is leavin til something is figured out.

SGS
Old 09-27-2005, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]A lot of things? I don't see what that has to do with anything though? This situation has nothing to do with me. The guy doesn't have control over what his little brother does either.

[/ QUOTE ]

the guy is a retard. there is one simple rule of adolescence: go to parties, do not have them