Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2004, 06:05 AM

Default Re: QUESTION 4 ANYONE

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks... CT thinks that it won't work though according to his reply (or he meant that it'll be a while).

If it could work for SnGs, I'd be really interested in the program and if I found it useful I'd gladly try and compensate you for all your time spent.

I would make requests, but I'm not exactly sure how the program would work for SnGs. If you could explain it, that'd be great but I know you're working hard.. no rush.

I think it's awesome that you guys are doing this, especially for free. Keep up the good work.

-Jman28

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops. Sorry. I wasn't too clear. I'm working on tournament but you won't see it in the current version and it wont be out for a little bit. I'm not a tournament player so testing is a tough for me.

Assuming the project goes well and doesn't die it'll be there.

~CT
Old 11-12-2004, 06:21 AM

Default Re: QUESTION 4 ANYONE

Thanks for the reply. Sounds good.

I'm not a programmer, but I do play tourneys only... lemme know if there is anything I can do to help.

-Jman28
Old 11-12-2004, 06:31 AM

Default Re: A free heads up display

Amir, CT..

Just want to say thank you very much again for putting in the time and effort in making this mod. It would be a shame if Pokertracker didn't subcontract with you two on this. It could be a very good added feature in their next version of Pokertracker.

Lawrence
Old 11-12-2004, 07:12 AM

Most definitely! Just got done with another short session using it. Other than a couple of the numbers not working right everything else was good, no problems. Lot's easier than contending with the game time window all the time.

I'm sold [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2004, 07:27 AM

Can you PM me about broken numbers. As much detail as you have would be good. Thanks. I've just reworked a chunk of the DB stuff and I hope it'll be a little faster now (and hopefully more flexible) but if there is a calculation discrepancy I would like to know about it. My DB is limited so I need good bug reports [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (when comparing numbers remember to unfilter PT.)

~CT
Old 11-12-2004, 07:54 AM

Looks GREAT!
I'm waiting for my PT registration right now, If I get it today my exam tomorrow will suffer (since I haven't started studying for it yet and I guess I wont do that if I get PT today) [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 11-12-2004, 08:04 AM

Thank you and CT11 for doing this. I was one of the main proponents of CT's original post.

However, I have had very bad experiences with the NET framework. I have installed it on my system previously and it has brought it to a standstill. It's a new this year machine. Therefore I won't be installing your system. Again, thank you for the effort, but NET is not usable by me.
Old 11-12-2004, 08:43 AM

Default MSVCR71D.dll missing?

I get a errormessage when I try to start the PlayerViewNET.exe, "MSVCR71D.dll missing". I've installed the DotNetFramework and rebooted, any suggestions?
Old 11-12-2004, 08:50 AM

You realize:

- none of the framework is memory-resident unless you load an assembly
- DLL hell is literally impossible with GUIDs
- it is included with SP2 and will presumably be in all future service packs

Good luck.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:25 AM

Default Same problem here

[ QUOTE ]
I get a errormessage when I try to start the PlayerViewNET.exe, "MSVCR71D.dll missing". I've installed the DotNetFramework and rebooted, any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did try to run the program first though before downloading and installing DotNetFramework. I don't know if this can cause problems. After installing DotNetFramework the problem remains.