Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2005, 04:29 AM

Default Re: I have the picture!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to say that Paris Hilton, especially in that picture, looks EXACTLY like Robocop when he takes his helmet off. you don't believe me, look it up.

whoever says that she "glows with beauty", I give you credit for emasculating yourself to such a high degree in a public forum just to express your opinion - kudos. My guess is that glowing was not "beauty", but some sort of radiation emitted from the various toxic chemicals used to create her...ahem...complexion.

so yeah, I don't really care which celeb is "hot" generally, as I really only worry about women that i actually meet, and I also don't generally like my women to look like either cartoon characters or famine victims, but Paris Hilton? come on. it's amazing what power marketing holds.

and yes, I've "seen her in person" too - whoop de doo. and she looks just like she does in that picture.

The Hilton/Duke comparsion is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard. It's like comparing Keanu Reeves to the method actor at the local theater group. their appeals are completely different.

[/ QUOTE ]

you had to use the worst actor besides Brenden Frasiar as an example
Old 09-13-2005, 04:52 AM

Default Re: Annie Duke\'s dress on Celebrity Poker

[ QUOTE ]
Is this it?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not attractive, at all.
Old 09-13-2005, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like attractive girls and apparently you do not.

. Paris glows with beauty

[/ QUOTE ]

????????!?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG is this chick ugly. Her face is just so weirdly shaped. She's only semi attractive with a **** in her *****
Old 09-13-2005, 04:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just like to say that Paris Hilton, especially in that picture, looks EXACTLY like Robocop when he takes his helmet off. you don't believe me, look it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-13-2005, 06:20 AM

lol - well you did look it up. That wasn't the picture that my friend drew the comparison to...it's not quite as evident there.

as for the person that said that I picked a junky actor, yes, you are correct - the point was that I picked somebody who was famous really for looks more than merit...although I'm guessing reeves is legitimately good looking instead of just a successful marketing scheme. women don't seem quite as easily swayed by propaganda when it comes to that (and that only - lol). "hey, we picked up this emaciated young boy off the street...let's put a wig on her and call her...Kate Moss!" "hey, have you seen that Kate Moss chick? dude she's hot!"

i really have no idea why I'm talking about any of this on a poker forum, and obviously it's all a semi-joke...it just struck me as so absurd that this thread even existed and that people were drawing any comparison of annie to paris hilton.

oh, and btw, the dude that originally posted the Bjork picture - funny stuff man.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:23 AM

Annie is better than Paris. Paris is done up with a team of makeup artists, hairdressers, wardrobe designers, airbrush editors, etc... Annie is just naturally hot. She doesn't need all that stuff to be a hottie. You got to watch the show this Thursday. She'll make you sweat.
Old 09-13-2005, 06:38 AM

oh yah

Annie Who?
Old 09-13-2005, 06:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I like attractive girls and apparently you do not.

. Paris glows with beauty

[/ QUOTE ]

????????!?

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG is this chick ugly. Her face is just so weirdly shaped. She's only semi attractive with a **** in her *****

[/ QUOTE ]

Paris is an extremely ugly, anorexic, flat butted white girl. I wouldn't let my dog do her - because animal cruelty is just wrong.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:00 AM

She's older than the hills, vain, mean, and thin skinned. When she looked Johnny Chan's cards after he mucked them last year I was astonished. How anybody can put up with a 40 yo princess is beyond me.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:04 AM

Because she takes care of her body means she should be on TV all the time and presented as a sex kitten? That's silly. They should quit pretending she's hot...she isn't.