Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: eurobet gulp

it is only a brag psot to those who have no experience dealing with these sums. the guy is concerned about his money.

instead of all you zoo clowns trying to analyze others in order to make yourself feel better, how about you figure out how to beat 3/6 first. your time is much better spent at the tables than in these forums.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it is only a brag psot to those who have no experience dealing with these sums. the guy is concerned about his money.

instead of all you zoo clowns trying to analyze others in order to make yourself feel better, how about you figure out how to beat 3/6 first. your time is much better spent at the tables than in these forums.

[/ QUOTE ]
OH NO YOU DI-INT!
I KNOWS YOU BES NOT BE TALKIN BOUT ME!
Old 10-10-2005, 01:10 PM

in this case, the amount is VERY pertinent. the max transfer limit on eurobet is 50k, so he missed by a small amount. The max cashout from sports to bank is 8k/transaction.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
OH NO YOU DI-INT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I just quote this instead of getting mad on my own?

All I was saying is there is no reason to have $55k on a site. $55k bankroll is fine, but no way your entire bankroll needs ot be on one site. This should be a lesson.
Old 10-10-2005, 01:45 PM

Funny how you can go from being one of the most respected posters in one forum, and be called a troll when you post in the ZOO [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So I tried to xfer 1k from poker to sports today, viola, no problem!

Sweet!

So then I tried to take the rest of my bankroll in eurobet out ($54,200) and it said some type of error happened and the money is neither in poker or sports. It seems to have evaporated.

I'm not really panicking but I've sent them a message to see wtf is going on.

-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Jason, it's probably just a routine security review they are performing on your account and awaiting some higher level of authorization for your cashout. You'll get it soon enough.

Lawrence
Old 10-10-2005, 03:10 PM

I dunno -- I withdrew just $3,048 and it's been 24 hours with no sign of it in my NETeller.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All I was saying is there is no reason to have $55k on a site. $55k bankroll is fine, but no way your entire bankroll needs ot be on one site. This should be a lesson.

[/ QUOTE ]
Who the hell said 55k is his entire bankroll you bafoon? If he is playing at 2k NL then 55k is just 27.5 buyins.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:02 PM

The other day I mentioned that I was able to withdraw the piddly amount ($745) that I had in my sports account but still wasn't able to transfer from my poker account.

Somebody responded "$745 is a 'piddly' amount?"

I thank this thread for confirming that I was correct in my original assumptions of piddlyness.
Old 10-10-2005, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
OH NO YOU DI-INT!

[/ QUOTE ]

Can I just quote this instead of getting mad on my own?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let the poor kid be. It's not his fault he won 40,000 in one day.