Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 12:26 AM

Default Re: Beginning MTH v2

It looks like there is a problem when "keep active table in place" is selected. Sometimes the table doesn't get replaced, but instead, gets buried under the next table. Then, it stays buried even when it should pop back to the top.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:33 PM

Default SnG User Request

Fantastic Program. Honestly this program is incredibly valuable to me. Two requests that would be great for the SnG users:

1.) Allow the auto-locate non-active screens function to put all non-active screens into one of the 4 corners rather than auto-locate them to the 3 vacant corners (i.e. user could choose which corner ALL of the non-active screens would go to).

2.) Create a function that would automatically close the table when a SnG is completed.

3.) Create a function that would automatically open a new table and buyin to a new SnG as soon as one completes (i.e. continuously keep 8, 12, etc. tables running by selecting new open seats in a selected buyin range).

I have no idea how difficult items 2. and 3. would be as I'm a tech dummy, but I would guess they would be tough.

Your program is super.

thanks
Old 10-06-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Re: SnG User Request

[ QUOTE ]

1.) Allow the auto-locate non-active screens function to put all non-active screens into one of the 4 corners rather than auto-locate them to the 3 vacant corners (i.e. user could choose which corner ALL of the non-active screens would go to).

2.) Create a function that would automatically close the table when a SnG is completed.

3.) Create a function that would automatically open a new table and buyin to a new SnG as soon as one completes (i.e. continuously keep 8, 12, etc. tables running by selecting new open seats in a selected buyin range).

[/ QUOTE ]

Those functions would be useful for cash games as well.

Any functions that allowed one to more easily enter and exit tables would be great. For example (as long as we are dreaming, here):

1.Joining tables: The prompt "your table xxxx is ready", is time consuming b/c you don't know which party skin it is from and a number of responses must follow. It would help to have an auto function that allowed those prompts to be answered "take seat". If the next screen states somthing that indicates you can't sit (that you already have 4 tables open, or are already sitting at the table), then an auto "remove me from the list" and "leave table" would be a dream (that is, a preferences setting rather than a command). Likewise, a keystroke command that resulted in both, "leave table" and "take me off the list" would also be useful.

If the MTH table list also included the name of the skin or the number of tables open at each skin, it would be helpful as well.

2.A key stroke Command to leave a focused table (i.e., that included the double-check prompt that you get when you try to leave). Even better, would be the ability to make the command at any point during your last orbit, such that after the last hand before the BB reaches you, you automatically leave the table.

These thigs are secondary, but once you get the program where you want it, they would make hyper-tabling a lot more efficient. And we are all about efficiency.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:32 PM

I just want to say thank you for V1 and your efforts on V2. I am currently 16 tabling using your program, and I can't wait to try V2. Your program has been more beneficial to me than PokerTracker.

Thanks again.

P.S.
A thread in the internet forum by someone connected with Party makes it look Party is trying to have all the tables have names and not numbers.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say thank you for V1 and your efforts on V2. I am currently 16 tabling using your program, and I can't wait to try V2. Your program has been more beneficial to me than PokerTracker.

Thanks again.

P.S.
A thread in the internet forum by someone connected with Party makes it look Party is trying to have all the tables have names and not numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then it's good v2 doesn't care if it's named or numbered tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2005, 07:08 AM

Since version1 works (albeit with limitations), is there some way I can retain it for serious play while also downloading v2 for experimentation?
Old 10-07-2005, 07:31 AM

v2 doesn't require installation, neither does it tamper with v1's settings. So you can easily download v2 and try it.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:40 AM

if you could make it automatically close tables that are finished...and rebuy into a new one...that would be soooooper cool
Old 10-17-2005, 12:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you could make it automatically close tables that are finished...and rebuy into a new one...that would be soooooper cool

[/ QUOTE ]

That is on the todo list, though less prioritized than making sure MTH runs stable on everyones setups.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Partial Obscuring Bux Fix Status

Orca,

Any update on when you will have the bug fixed where another table will partiall obscure (be put on top of) the currently active table?

I'm getting around this using an ahk script, that reactivates the active table so I can see it. The problem with this though (apart from being annoyingn) is that I keep getting the bot test with this... Apparently when you combine AHK with MTH, it sets off an alarm.

I think I emailed you about this (or posted somewhere that I can't find now) and you said it was a known bug that you had on the fix list. I'm going to have to write another AHK soon to help deal with the bot test if it's going to be a while before the fix is implemented...

Status Mr. Spock? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]