Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Would you have handled this differently?

[ QUOTE ]
a forced apology isn't an apology...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. It's so much better [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 12:23 PM

This thread makes me wish I was gay.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like an overreaction to me. Granted, she's a stupid bitch, but stupid bitches can believe and say what they like outside of class. If you had heard her say this in the grocery store, would you still expect an apology?

Also, a forced apology isn't an apology...so what does your line accomplish, exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this post meant to be taken seriously?
Old 11-08-2005, 12:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, a forced apology isn't an apology...so what does your line accomplish, exactly? Though it's probably best your assignments get graded by someone else now, that's the only good I see from this.

[/ QUOTE ]

He Pwned her in front of everyone, how is this not obvious?
Old 11-08-2005, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am completely un PC. I voted for Bush and despite everything, I think we need to stay in Iraq. But when the hell was the last time someone was criticized for being Catholic? As for criticizing the Iraq war, if you can't mount a solid justification of it, then go cry on someone else's shoulder. If they won't listen to such a justification, then why do you care what gibberish comes out of their mouth-- the war's already going on, and their noise will never amount to anything.

As for your "point," don't pull this "oh i guess you don't support minorities [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]" BS. You make real conservatives look bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Real conservatives are against discrimination of all minorities, even the politically incorrect ones. Don't be a self-hating conservative just because you want the approval of the "in-crowd."
Old 11-08-2005, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So just don't convert me and I won't convert you and we can get along just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Steve:

Come on man, join our team! Girls are much softer than boys, I bet they're much more pleasant to kiss.

OK, conversion mode is off, good job showing this "lady" how things should be handled.

Swede
Old 11-08-2005, 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I am completely un PC. I voted for Bush and despite everything, I think we need to stay in Iraq. But when the hell was the last time someone was criticized for being Catholic? As for criticizing the Iraq war, if you can't mount a solid justification of it, then go cry on someone else's shoulder. If they won't listen to such a justification, then why do you care what gibberish comes out of their mouth-- the war's already going on, and their noise will never amount to anything.

As for your "point," don't pull this "oh i guess you don't support minorities [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]" BS. You make real conservatives look bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Real conservatives are against discrimination of all minorities, even the politically incorrect ones. Don't be a self-hating conservative just because you want the approval of the "in-crowd."

[/ QUOTE ]

And now I'm back where I started: You're an idiot.
Old 11-08-2005, 12:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I then turned back to "Ms. D" and calmly said, "I expect an apology written on the college letter head; signed by you, and witnessed by the Head of the Department, the Dean of Student Affairs, and The President of the college, upon my return next week. Do I make myself clear?"

She about choked spitting out a soft "Yes."

[/ QUOTE ]

*bow*
Old 11-08-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Steve:

Come on man, join our team! Girls are much softer than boys, I bet they're much more pleasant to kiss.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

You got to do better marketing. This requires pictures of what he is missing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-08-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You contradict yourself completely. You state that no minorities should be discriminated, then you use the discrimination of some minorities to justify the discrimination of an other.