Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Official word on Party SnG with VIP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are asking me to guess something I can't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Freudian obviously knows nothing about his competition (which puts his claims to being one of them, seriously in doubt) , I'm open to thoughts from anyone else on roughly how many high-volume SNG "regulars" it seems there are?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am claiming that SnG players pay an hourly rake that is comparable with limit and NL play. It is probably lower than the hourly rate of high limit cash game players.

What do you not understand about the claim?

Why don't you post how much a limit and NL 8-tabling player expect to pay in rake/h? I have done it for SnG and was pretty conservative.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't you post how much a limit and NL 8-tabling player expect to pay in rake/h?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I'm not trying to make any kind of comparison, I'm mearly trying to understand how large you think the community of high-volume regular SNGers is!!

Link to relevant thread in SNG
Old 10-30-2005, 02:39 PM

Erm, you might want to explain why you think that thread is relevant. I get the feeling you think you are having a Sherlock Holmes-moment here. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You are asking me to guess something I can't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since Freudian obviously knows nothing about his competition (which puts his claims to being one of them, seriously in doubt) , I'm open to thoughts from anyone else on roughly how many high-volume SNG "regulars" it seems there are?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am claiming that SnG players pay an hourly rake that is comparable with limit and NL play. It is probably lower than the hourly rate of high limit cash game players.

What do you not understand about the claim?

Why don't you post how much a limit and NL 8-tabling player expect to pay in rake/h? I have done it for SnG and was pretty conservative.

[/ QUOTE ]

A conservative estimate for a 10/20 shorthand 5-6 tabler would be about $180 in rake per hour.

At 5/10 short it would be about $150 per hour. (I think)

Krishan
Old 10-30-2005, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Erm, you might want to explain why you think that thread is relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked you a question... you declined to provide information... I found another source!

Nuff said!
Old 10-30-2005, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Erm, you might want to explain why you think that thread is relevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I asked you a question... you declined to provide information... I found another source!

Nuff said!

[/ QUOTE ]

So you found a poll where you don't know how big ratio of the posters reply to it and you don't know for how long those that have replied have played SnGs and think you have gotten a good source for how many posters on 2+2 play a high volume of SnGs each month? You are not lacking one variable required to give you the answer, you are lacking every variable needed to answer the question.

You are in desperate need of a statistics course.
Old 10-31-2005, 08:47 AM

both of you should STFU.
Old 10-31-2005, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
both of you should STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay out of this. It is interesting to see this played out. I am very curious to see where Sniper is going with his silly quest for total number of SnG players.

Who friggin cares what the total number is? The fact remains that we SnGers pay equal amounts of rake to the site and do not reap the same rewards as others who play a different type of poker.

Who cares if there are more of this or that type of money contributor? Rewards should be based on what the contributor has contributed, not the type of game in which he/she contributed.

Get logical Sniper.

Onaflag..........
Old 10-31-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
both of you should STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stay out of this. It is interesting to see this played out. I am very curious to see where Sniper is going with his silly quest for total number of SnG players.

Who friggin cares what the total number is? The fact remains that we SnGers pay equal amounts of rake to the site and do not reap the same rewards as others who play a different type of poker.

Who cares if there are more of this or that type of money contributor? Rewards should be based on what the contributor has contributed, not the type of game in which he/she contributed.

Get logical Sniper.

Onaflag..........

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-04-2005, 02:47 PM

Sniper, you're a dumbass.