Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 12:07 AM

Default Re: MultiPoker reneges on reload

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I withdraw my funds that were remaining in MP and a day later I deposit for the reload.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party skins are cracking down on this. There's a way around it. I'll use what I'm doing as an example.

I am working off the MP reload myself. After I've cleared it, I'll continue to play there. Let's say that a week after the bonus is cleared, Empire has a bonus. I'll withdraw what I need from Multi, and deposit into Empire. Once the EP bonus is cleared, I'll continue to play there until another skin has a bonus.

Most Party skins don't have more than one reload a month, and it doesn't take too long to clear any reload, even the MP one.

My method does two things. It establishes that I am willing to offer "cover play" outside the bonus period(which I'm fairly sure Party and skins are happy about), and it indicates that I'm not abusing the bonuses because I'm not withdrawing money from one site to get a reload from the same site.

Actually, it does three things. It encourages me to have a nice, fat, safe bankroll sitting in neteller waiting to take advantage of these situations.

The withdraw/deposit method always confused me before, as it seems to invite abuse.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I have been doing now too. A good way to go on Empire is to do your 3000 raked hands to get the entry into the WSOP freeroll.
Old 06-16-2005, 07:18 AM

btw "Due to unexpected difficulties in our support infrastructure we are experiencing a delay in replying to your emails. We apologize for the inconvenience."

Anyhow, the "15 days" is just bogus, i cashed out 1 hour before i deposited for the bonus, the cashout was a mistake thou (pushed a button to many) but i still did it.. and my bonus says unrelaesed...
Old 06-16-2005, 07:39 AM

I did BONUSJUN first, cashed out immediately, redeposited for POKERACENOW, then cashed out and redeposited for COMPBONUS, all in 3-4 days.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:36 AM

okay, the 15 day mail is mostly bs.

So eb should get this bonus credited manually (according to MP), as the system is apparently not working properly at the moment...