Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 01:44 AM

Default Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 0.33 - PokerRoom and Absolute

[ QUOTE ]
This is #1 for me. It takes a long time for stats to display because my database is pretty big(>1 million hands). I am on an Athlong XP 3000+ w/ 1 GB Ram and 7200RPM HDD so my computer shouldn't be the problem.

Also, if I import w/ PT while running PAHud it increases the LAG on stat display by an order of magnitude. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Anyway, it's a great program and it's worth way more than $25. Keep up the good work.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the database access is definitely the bottleneck with your configuration. PostgreSQL is fast, but when you have over 10 million records to go through, it's going to take some time. Don't worry though, the optimizations should show a significant improvement for you.
Old 10-15-2005, 08:02 AM

I'm having an odd problem. I'm tryign to configure the mucked hands at showdown, and all is fine except I can't seem to find the mucked cards for seat 3. MUCK1, MUCK2, etc. are all in place, but MUCK3 is nowhere to be found. This is happening to me with the Party 10-max and Absolute layouts. MUCK3 is showing up fine on the Party 6-max layout.

Any ideas?
Old 10-15-2005, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having an odd problem. I'm tryign to configure the mucked hands at showdown, and all is fine except I can't seem to find the mucked cards for seat 3. MUCK1, MUCK2, etc. are all in place, but MUCK3 is nowhere to be found. This is happening to me with the Party 10-max and Absolute layouts. MUCK3 is showing up fine on the Party 6-max layout.

Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to Edit -> Duplicate Player Seat. Select a seat and unhighlight every seat in the list except for 3 and hit OK. That should position the 3 seat for you.
Old 10-15-2005, 03:59 PM

PokerAce,

I'm having a weird problem.

A few days ago I was 10 tabling some party tables and halfway through my session my computer crashed and I restarted. After the restart, PAHud just stopped working altogether.

I've been tweaking it back and forth to try to fix it. I reinstalled, uninstalled then reinstalled, deleted everything then reinstalled--still nothing. My config files are standard and set up. It was working before but it no longer works. I even tried it on absolute poker and still got no love.

The problem is that it doesn't recognize tables. It's really weird, I have no idea whats going on. For the time being, I have super logging enabled but if it's not recognizing tables I don't think anything will go into the logs?

Let me know.
Old 10-15-2005, 11:53 PM

Go ahead and send me the log file and I'll see what I can find.
Old 10-16-2005, 09:56 AM

Josh

How about the ability to create 6MAX layouts on PokerRoom? I only see 10MAX available not 6MAX in the dropdown menu.

Btw this version seems much more stable when utilizing multiple databases.
Old 10-16-2005, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How about the ability to create 6MAX layouts on PokerRoom? I only see 10MAX available not 6MAX in the dropdown menu.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom's 6 max tables are just like the 10 max. You are able to sit wherever you want, up to 6 players.
Old 10-17-2005, 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PokerRoom's 6 max tables are just like the 10 max. You are able to sit wherever you want, up to 6 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom 5Max(they dont have 6max) tables -NLHE and LHE are not working for me.

I use BetonBet skin of PokerRoom. I have set up the database files from BetonBet in PokerAce and no go.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

[/ QUOTE ]

PokerRoom 5Max(they dont have 6max) tables -NLHE and LHE are not working for me.

I use BetonBet skin of PokerRoom. I have set up the database files from BetonBet in PokerAce and no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am having the same problem.
Old 10-17-2005, 02:01 PM

There is a known bug that prevents PA Hud from working with PokerRoom skins other than Hollywood Poker. I'm working on getting this fixed.