Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 04:23 AM

Default Re: Problem with SNG tracker

Sorry if this question gets asked repeatedly, but could someone point me in the right direction as to where I could download this SNG tracker? Thanks in advance
Old 06-25-2005, 08:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem with the forced watch is that it misses some tournies that haven't been added. It's seems(not sure) it only works correctly with the first watch in the list.
If I have the tracker running in the background while I play there is never any problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thanks for the report, will check this out.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to be able to choose the .mdb file from Pokertracker to import, instead of having to either stick with the default database or rename the default database, then rename the file I want to import to the default name, import it, rename it back to its old name, and give the default database it's regular name back again. Whew!

That's a bit of a pain and I'm somehow always worried I'll screw something up somehow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok will change this. For now, there's an easy way to import any file: when you click "import pokertracker database..." and the open dialog appears, type in "*.*" (without the quotes) in the file name box. This will list all the files in the folder, not just one's named ptrack.mdb. You can then select any file to import.

[ QUOTE ]

Hood,

HH sent...the tourney took 68 min

[/ QUOTE ]

Got it, and problem replicated. Will get a fix for this in v0.2. Thanks.

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry if this question gets asked repeatedly, but could someone point me in the right direction as to where I could download this SNG tracker? Thanks in advance

[/ QUOTE ]

SNG Tracker Homepage
Old 06-25-2005, 09:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does it not work with eurobet?

[/ QUOTE ]

It works very well for me with Eurobet, although I too have
encountered a few hands where it said it did not recognize the
format. Not too many though....perhaps 3 out of 300.

I like it very much, and rely on it much more than Poker Tracker.

Suerte,
Jonathan
Old 06-25-2005, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once again thanks for the program hood, its awesome. Does no one else have the same problem as me though where I can't shut windows down while the program is running? I have to manually close the program, sometimes forced through task manager or my computer will just stall when I try to shut down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I have the same problem.

Jonathan
Old 06-25-2005, 10:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
does it not work with eurobet?

[/ QUOTE ]

It works very well for me with Eurobet, although I too have
encountered a few hands where it said it did not recognize the
format. Not too many though....perhaps 3 out of 300.

I like it very much, and rely on it much more than Poker Tracker.

Suerte,
Jonathan

[/ QUOTE ]

Please, zip up ones that fail and send them over. I've had various people say they've got hands that don't work, but I still haven't had any sent through. I can't fix these bug unless I get copies! Thanks.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Please, zip up ones that fail and send them over. I've had various people say they've got hands that don't work, but I still haven't had any sent through. I can't fix these bug unless I get copies! Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hood,

First of all, thanks for a great piece of software. It really is fantastic, and I would gladly PAY for it. Please ignore the people that are slagging it.

That said, w/r/t the HH impots that fail- I have a few that didn't import as well, so I just examined them to see what was going on. It turns out they are RING games.

If the tourney is somethign weird like a Step tourney, the console will show it in the description. IE- "File format not recognized, Party #24242352 Step 4 Tournament"

If it's just a ring game, it will not have that descriptor.

I think if people took a minute to crack open one of the "tournament" histories that aren't being improted, they'd find they are ring games.

You probably aren't getting any examples because there are none. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2005, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

SNG Tracker Homepage

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2005, 01:12 PM

Ok, here we go:

When I try to add a filter that includes a time (in this case, "Time more than 6:00:00 PM", a dialog box comes up saying the following:

"An unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. Click continue and application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Conversion error from string "6:00:00 PM"

I can provide details from the debugging info that is provided when I click "Details" if needed, but it won't let me cut and paste from there, and it's way too much to transcribe if you don't need it....
Old 06-26-2005, 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, here we go:

When I try to add a filter that includes a time (in this case, "Time more than 6:00:00 PM", a dialog box comes up saying the following:

"An unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. Click continue and application will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

Conversion error from string "6:00:00 PM"

I can provide details from the debugging info that is provided when I click "Details" if needed, but it won't let me cut and paste from there, and it's way too much to transcribe if you don't need it....

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I've managed to replicate the problem. It was because you've got your regional settings set to AM/PM display, which screws the time parsing. Will get a fix for that (in the mean time, if you want to use time filters, you'll need to change your time display regional settings from your control panel).

(No need to send me debug text, but as a general tip, you can still copy and paste this. Right click on the box, do Select All, right click again, Copy. You'll find you can do this with allmost any text box in windows, even if it doesn't support the CTRL-C shortcut)
Old 06-26-2005, 06:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

That said, w/r/t the HH impots that fail- I have a few that didn't import as well, so I just examined them to see what was going on. It turns out they are RING games.

If the tourney is somethign weird like a Step tourney, the console will show it in the description. IE- "File format not recognized, Party #24242352 Step 4 Tournament"

If it's just a ring game, it will not have that descriptor.

I think if people took a minute to crack open one of the "tournament" histories that aren't being improted, they'd find they are ring games.

You probably aren't getting any examples because there are none. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh yes, very good point. I think I need clearer error messages. I also think it would be neat if you double-clicked on the error line it opens up the text file for your to view.