Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-30-2005, 05:06 AM

Default We have Ann Coulter amongst us !

[ QUOTE ]
My exposing Liberals may make other people wary of their true intentions. Their actions can be more dangerous than a terrorist as they pose under the guise of trying to be helpful while stabbing you in the back and refusing to ever admit they are wrong. I fear you greatly, at least your dogma if not you personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is wrong with you, Ann ?

Aren't you getting laid enough, perhaps?

I've seen worse things happen to men who don't get laid enough -- so maybe your best work, Ms Coulter, is still ahead of you. Cheers.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: Should it be legal to torture a Liberal?

[ QUOTE ]
God just rang and told me he's a Liberal.

And boy is he pissed at you!
NO HEAVEN FOR YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

No s <font color="white"> </font> h <font color="white"> </font> i <font color="white"> </font> t <font color="white"> </font> Sherlock? Boy for an atheist like me that borders on a great big YAWN!
Old 01-30-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think your mom would appreciate you giving out her home address wake up call.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is dead and buried, I doubt she'll even notice. Just because you are a poorly informed teenager doesn't mean we all are.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
God just rang and told me he's a Liberal.

And boy is he pissed at you!
NO HEAVEN FOR YOU.

[/ QUOTE ]

No s <font color="white"> </font> h <font color="white"> </font> i <font color="white"> </font> t <font color="white"> </font> Sherlock? Boy for an atheist like me that borders on a great big YAWN!

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee, it must be hard to fit in at Republican meetings for ya. I'm just going to assume you're a Log Cabin Republican.
Old 01-30-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Gee, it must be hard to fit in at Republican meetings for ya. I'm just going to assume you're a Log Cabin Republican.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh Heh, that was a good one LomU. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You forget we are the party of tolerance, other views that are not destructive to our American society are welcomed, not shunned. I don't begrudge others who believe in God, after all people have believed in many things over the centuries, some right and others wrong.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:12 PM

Ok little boy, you really shouldn't question my maturity level after you made a post about torturing people and then asked if someone wanted your address so you guys could rumble or something. I think your just jealous because my reply about your mother not wanting you give out her home address was alot more funny than your original torture post and it took little effort from me. Your a sad little boy that wants to torture and trade address with people so you can fight them when they don't have the same view point as you.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think your just jealous because my reply about your mother not wanting you give out her home address was alot more funny than your original torture post and it took little effort from me.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you think making jokes about my deceased mother are funny? You are a Liberal, no further proof required.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:21 PM

You are so sad, you want me to feel sorry for you now? Am I sorry your mother is dead, of cource. You sure have gotten quite sensative for a person that felt it was ok to make a humerous post about the torturing of people. I guess i'm suppose know aspects of your personal life now. Well if you want to take it there, my mom is a democrat, so you want to torture my mother? Is that not as offensive as me saying a non offessive thing about your mother that I had no idea was dead? I know its hard for you, but try to put things into perspective.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh Heh, that was a good one LomU. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You forget we are the party of tolerance, other views that are not destructive to our American society are welcomed, not shunned. I don't begrudge others who believe in God, after all people have believed in many things over the centuries, some right and others wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Views that are not destructive to American Society." You can define American society as anything you want and attack someone for disagreeing with you on any political issue.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well if you want to take it there, my mom is a democrat, so you want to torture my mother?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take your generous offer under serious consideration.