Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-28-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Party 109 AK button/bubble hand

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, but my sense of aesthetic does not allow to have a 2001fp and some random crt. i don't doubt that i'm losing some money per table doing 8 on one monitor, but i do doubt that it's a ton. particularly at the 100s, instead of the 200s. in time, a 2nd monitor will come into existence. thank you all for the concern though, it was mostly just a week long experiment.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

ebay often has them for under 500 with shipping....i got one of mine for 480 and the other for 520 (but obviously i wasnt patient enough)
Old 05-28-2005, 07:55 PM

has neteller become a common enough thing that i can use it for ebay payments?

thanks for the heads up. i don't know how much i trust ebay vendors to sell me a lcd monitor, but i might as well look around.

citanul
Old 05-28-2005, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
has neteller become a common enough thing that i can use it for ebay payments?

thanks for the heads up. i don't know how much i trust ebay vendors to sell me a lcd monitor, but i might as well look around.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure...i use paypal, which is essentially the same thing except it is ebay specific. i was also a little bit nervous about paying someone that hefty of a sum and being vulnerable to getting ripped off. But, I hae made 4 major purchases through the sight (a new computer, 2 new monitors and a new golf club) and all came through very smoothly. Furthermore, paypal has a program that investigates claims and gets you your money back if the seller doesnt follow through. But, that is so rare as so many peoples business reputations are on the line which is something that is very sacred to almost anyone who sells a decent amount of items through the sight.