Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2005, 10:48 AM

Default Re: \"Dear bison...\" OR \"Let me help you help me help you\"

Tip: Buy grey underwear and sweatsocks and you won't have to do a separate load for whites.

For the most part, bright clothes and detergents nowadays are color-safe enough to mix whites and brights. Gray socks and gray underwear inevitably just seem dirty.
Old 04-10-2005, 10:58 AM

Dear bison,

Boxers or soft-cotton briefs?

Sincerely,

Jason.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:01 AM

Dear bison,

Dear Jason,

Unless you're in really good shape you should just stick with boxers except when you're working out.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:05 AM

Dear Bison,

I want to know when if it is +EV for me to drop Frank Thomas because he is likely out until mid-year for some SP/RP that won't make my team significantly better. FWIW, Thomas is a consistent 3.2-3.3 producer but is only able to play at the utility (most utilities will get somewhere from 2.4-3).
Old 04-10-2005, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear bison,

Dear Jason,

Unless you're in really good shape you should just stick with boxers except when you're working out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear bison,

Please elaborate on wearing boxers when not working out and the relevance of one's fitness to this decision.

Sincerely,

Jason.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:48 AM

Dear Jason,

you wear tighty-whities when you work out so your balls don't ache for days afterward, but if you're not working out and you're planning on a woman seeing you naked and you're not in good shape, boxers are the way to go.

a chubby guy in boxers is still a chubby guy, but a chubby guy in jockeys is a chubby man in denial - one who believes that the lumpy trashbag look is really enhancing his body.

Besides, it's less cramped to get a handjob in boxers, cause your penis can get through the hole in boxers without the need for judo.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Jason,

you wear tighty-whities when you work out so your balls don't ache for days afterward, but if you're not working out and you're planning on a woman seeing you naked and you're not in good shape, boxers are the way to go.

a chubby guy in boxers is still a chubby guy, but a chubby guy in jockeys is a chubby man in denial - one who believes that the lumpy trashbag look is really enhancing his body.

Besides, it's less cramped to get a handjob in boxers, cause your penis can get through the hole in boxers without the need for judo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear bison,

Sound advice. In fact, now it's time for a serious question since you seem quite skilled at this.

My girlfriend-of-two-years cheated on me and tried to kill me. Now she is my ex-girlfriend. A period of time passed where we neither saw each other nor communicated with each other. But now she is pleaing to be my friend and I'm having a hard time telling her to f[/i]uck off. It's complicated by the fact that are both PhD students at the same school and even have a class together this quarter. We have many common friends and she has a set of my car keys and apartment keys and won't give them back. She is requesting friendship for the keys. What an immature bit[/i]ch. I have no interest in involving the police. I want to hire a hitman. Do you think this is wise or do you have a better suggestion? Should I poke her in the butt if the opportunity presents itself?

Sincerely,

Jason.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:56 AM

Dear tbach,

Thomas is a hall of famer in the twilight of a long decline. If he's not going to be present for the first half, you might as well pick someone else up now and see how it looks when he's recovering. Given the nature of his decline and his injury history, he's likely to be cheap come mid-season anyhow.
Old 04-10-2005, 11:59 AM

Dear Jason,

Pay the money to change your locks. Consider it a sunk cost. Then tell her that having her in your day-to-day routine would be too much for you to deal with right now.

This has the benefit of being the truth, so you don't have to defend yourself or remember anything complicated. But change the locks first.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My typical day: I wake up groggy around 6 PM and don't really want to get out of bed. Once I manage to get out of bed I drink a Mountain Dew and smoke a cigarette. After the cigarette I brew some coffee and spend the first few hours of my day browsing 2+2 and occasionally posting.

After 3 cups of coffee I start playing 8-tables at Party. I play 400 hands and take a break to browse 2+2 and occasionally post. I do this 4 times throughout the evening so I get in about 1600 hands. After I'm done playing poker, I browse 2+2 and occasionally post. At some point I'll look at naked women posing on a website. I start getting sleepy when the sun comes out and eventually go to bed. I will repeat this same routine the next day.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my day exactly except for the cigarettes, and also I go to class occasionally (about three times a week).