Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 12:00 PM

Default Re: read me getting ragged on by a girl i took out in her blog

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Other OOTiots manage to [censored] it up.

[/ QUOTE ]

The 'YSSCKY' post by Dave was golden.

[/ QUOTE ]

What does YSSCKY mean? OOT anagrams pop up so fast I can never keep current.

I thought the SIIYP bit on her blog was funny, because she probably has no idea what that could possibly mean.

Oh, and what's tl;dr mean?
Old 09-14-2005, 12:02 PM

You should seriously consider killing yourself.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:02 PM

Default Hint:She likes Lost in Translation-Run away dont walk

Any chick who likes Lost in Translation isnt worth the Lay.

Leave her on the curb. Come roll with Indy, I'll show u some real ladies who actually get Pulp Fiction

Indy
Old 09-14-2005, 12:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree, I think she is really cute. Her two ugly friends make her even cuter.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, if you like getting impaled by that chin whenever you get close.

Plus the ugly friend theory has already been discussed.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I disagree, I think she is really cute. Her two ugly friends make her even cuter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Plus the ugly friend theory has already been discussed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how those heftys are at giving head

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am just saying that this picture of her bad, she is cute on all others. I am sure you have bad pictures of yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Caroline

[/ QUOTE ]

IT KEEPS ON GETTING BETTER !!

[/ QUOTE ]

That Chris guy in the picture looks scary.

CHRIS SMASH!!! CHRIS NOT LIKE FLASHY LIGHT!!!

Heh. I imagine he's a normal dude or whatever, but that pic is horrendous.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good point. That's not to say that people don't sometimes go too far though.

Anyone seen this yet?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh sweet, thanks! I'll post from there for us OOTiots to keep it current

[ QUOTE ]
responses to profile: 618
# of times profile viewed: 5363

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a feeling this number is rapidly rising.

[ QUOTE ]

# am a student at UL, and if all goes as planned I will graduate in December and then off to Law School or perhaps Graduate school.

I love Kung Fu, Movies, Sports and cooking.

When it comes to Kung fu, Im old school... Basically as a kid I watched Cheesy kung fu on TBS with my Uncle and his sons. Badly dubbed english and subtitles make me smile.

I love obscure foreign films..good times

I love Basketball (UL and the Spurs), Hockey (Colorado), Soccer (MAN U), Rugby (New Zealand All Blacks) and Im learning to love football slowly but surely.

Im an only child halfie Italian, and I LOVE old Mob movies, if you dont...go home to your shine box.

I love the Food Network. I watch it daily and Iron chef is by far my reigning favorite, the dubbed one of course.

I am learning to cook but really only know how to do a few italian dishes perfectly, but im getting better. Since part of my family is good ol' country folk, and the other is Italian...Im learning the southern food stuff too...

I am a coffee addict. This fun new place by my house might as well be my time share. They play extra fab music, and they have the best Soy milk Caramel mocha..

I love Ramsi's on Btown Road...by far my fav restraunt. Shanghai Stir fry..Corfu Empanda..and the Caramel Cake is Butta!

I try to eat healthy..my friends call me a hippy, but its okay. (I like the food not the lifestyle...I haven't burned my bra or worn patchouli...

I love whole wheat matzo's with avacados on them.

I hate lower back tatoos. (might as well be a bulls eye..)

I love sweet tea with oranges and lemons in it.

# what i'm looking for
I wish you would. I wish you would. Come pick me up, take me out, [censored] me up, steal my records. Screw all my friends, they're all full of [censored]. With a smile on your face, and then do it again...I wish you would. --ryan adams...good stuff

Have I become one of those girls that quotes forlorn rockers in her profile?! Well at least im not writing **LiKe ThIs!***

# i would best describe my work ethic as…
So now that summer has come and gone (tear) im back to classes and lifeguarding indoors...endless suntanning and homemade lemonaide from apt. residents is replaced by old men in speedos and east end snobs. In the end, its still the easiest job ever..

# i would describe the way i dress as…
Fun skirts, loose khakis, comfy worn jeans camisoles, t's...anything that covers up my lifeguard tanline. I love flashy expensive shoes and skirts. Big jewelry..be it earrings that are outrageous or a giant necklaces. That puts a smile on my face.

# i'm currently reading...
The sports section of the Courier, this month's Cosmo, my Constitutional Law deskbook,various text books. For fun I read Chuck Palahniuk novels, US weekly and my LSAT prep guide. The Pottery barn early fall catalogue just arrived,Im soooo happy!!

# if i'm in front of the tv, i might be watching...
Sports center, hoping Barry Melrose will once again be announcing Colorado scores, or perhaps waiting for Rich Eisen to resuscitate the NFL network. UL Basketball brings my world to a standstill. Iron Chef, Real World, Forensic Files, A&E stuff...

# my favorite place in the whole world is…
That place right before you fall asleep where you are not really awake but you are not fully asleep. Good times

I am a big fan of the smokies...running trails there and hiking is the best, there is no place more beautiful in the morning.

# my most recent disorder or neurosis...
Photos. When im out with friends keep the cameras away because I will end up taking hundreds of photos of kissy faces or thumbs upping people while cheesin'

# my musical tastes…
Damien Rice, Iron and Wine, The Flaming Lips, Cary Brothers, Beck, Red House Painters, The Decemberists, Mazzy Star, Simon and Garfunkel, MOTOWN...Marvin Gaye, Otis, Solomon Burke, Temptations, Harold Melvin and the Blue notes, The Drifters, etc..

# my superpowers are...
I make the worlds best homemade chocolate chip cookies, and sweet tea.

# my turn ons are…
Motown and Soul. For my money it doesn't get any better than Solomon Burke or Otis Redding.

Jack Black covering Lets get it on is pretty hot

A guy who smells nice,(Kenneth Cole Black rocks my socks)

Viscious vocabulary!!

Glasses..oh y

# the worst (or best) lie i've ever told was...
That shirt is cute, it has stripes.

# things that make me really angry!
The current administration, my Beastly Theater arts teacher, the lack of sufficient electrical outlets in my apartment, my laptop, people who run into you then grope you in a means to ask for forgiveness, and bad breath. Oh, drink prices at bars.

# things that turn me -off- include…
Straight leg jeans, mouth breathers, stupidity, bad teeth, hyphenated last names, white collars on colored shirts, popped collars, guys who wear pink, tiny purse dwelling dogs and the girls who own them.

# when it comes to my space (apartment, home, etc.)…
A fun little place near campus that is not to big or to small, yet remains the perfect size place for an impromptu preflighting party.

# when it comes to politics…
Im Bipartisan in the sense that I support capital punishment and like country club pools and pool boys.

Im about 98% Democrat in the sense that I have an innate ability to annunciate and have opposable thumbs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is such a great link! I almost died when I read this comment at the bottom on her:

[ QUOTE ]

The first time I met this girl, I actually opted to go take a nap in the car rather than hang out with her. If you don't believe me, ask her.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-14-2005, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Caroline

[/ QUOTE ]

The Indian Poker pick is priceless. Someone should tell chica doesn't need to close her eyes too.

Looks like it was worth getting up this morning.
Old 09-14-2005, 12:12 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and what's tl;dr mean?

[/ QUOTE ]
too long; didn't read
Closed Thread