Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2005, 11:25 AM

Default Re: **A Plan for Cleaning Up OOT

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not blaming you Alobar.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And Alobar, what the hell is wrong with you???

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Let go of your blinding ideology....

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, seriously....you make no sense.

and for the record, when did I ever call it gay/facist?? Do you even read my posts, or just throw out my name because you dislike me?
Old 05-27-2005, 11:42 AM

I can't believe you made this thread almost 20 pages, Alobar. For shame.
Old 05-27-2005, 11:55 AM

nice doggie RunDown
So does anyone else skip over any thread more than 5 pages long because they know the first page or two might be good, but after that it's just going to degenerate into dumb repeats and pointless sidetracks, but you keep reading in the off chance that you'll find a really good flame war, or out of fear that you'll miss something which will later turn into a runing gag?
Old 05-27-2005, 12:18 PM

Sorry, been running on 6 hours of sleep in 3 days. I just slept and I’m much better now. I reread the posts…… Err.. you were right about one thing, I did need to reread them. :shock:

[ QUOTE ]
because that way you can feel really cool in your elite club in front of all of the other thousands of posters who post on 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

This is neither busters nor cnfuzzds intention. You should know that. That was what I was attacking.

[ QUOTE ]
Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard. You make it sound like OOT is some lover who you only want the best for. OOT is a freakin message board, if you could never post here again, you shouldnt care less weather or not it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was also attacking this. If you don't care about OOT why do you visit OOT? Plus I care about OOT because that is how I interact with cnfuzzd, NT, adios, many others. I used to get a lot out of OOT now it is the land of 1,000 post long threads that are redundant and impossible to read. Considering you visit here and use this forum to interact with fellow poker players I think this comment is a tad hypocritical. Ironically, I understand and somewhat agree with you when you say we shouldn’t care. However, I have met and become friendly with several OOT’ers who have helped me improved my game. So I do care. I care because OOT helps my poker, I care because I met many cool people like Cnfuzzd, NoThumb, and yes even you. And I care because I learn a lot from OOT. From your advice on women, to Ray Zees posts on fishing/guns, to just about any of astro’s posts, and on and on and on…..

As for the
"I'm not blaming you Alobar. "
-Talking about forum being flooded with "put it in your pooper" (noobs fault) and OOT being overcrowded (admins fault). Come on dude that should be obvious.

"And Alobar, what the hell is wrong with you???"
- referring to you not carring about OOT and by induction your interaction with all the old time OOT'ers.

"Let go of your blinding ideology...."
-see Dr. Sues pic. then look at the length of this thread. See your comment about cool kids group, then look at length of this thread.

Dude, seriously....you make no sense.

How about now???

BTW, I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone I have respect for. And I respect your insight on women and your intellect. So as long as we don't talk politics we are cool and I would be more than happy to buy you a beer in a bar.

Still, your post was better, and way more thought out than most were in this thread. I just laid into you because you are actually capable of being reasoned with.

Will write more in about 5 hours.... time is precious.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:31 PM

Is this like being in the "cool crowd" in highschool?
Old 05-27-2005, 02:11 PM

yes. except it doesnt help get us laid.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

yes. except it doesnt help get us laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

It might ... I think you are forgetting about the hot tub photo.
Old 05-27-2005, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, been running on 6 hours of sleep in 3 days. I just slept and I’m much better now. I reread the posts…… Err.. you were right about one thing, I did need to reread them. :shock:

[ QUOTE ]
because that way you can feel really cool in your elite club in front of all of the other thousands of posters who post on 2+2

[/ QUOTE ]

This is neither busters nor cnfuzzds intention. You should know that. That was what I was attacking.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought it was cnfuzzd intentions, if you read in that post I even stated that comment wasnt directed at cnfuzzd. And as for the comment, I think it was very inline with the discussion at hand and a relevant point.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thats the most retarded thing I've ever heard. You make it sound like OOT is some lover who you only want the best for. OOT is a freakin message board, if you could never post here again, you shouldnt care less weather or not it sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was also attacking this. If you don't care about OOT why do you visit OOT? Plus I care about OOT because that is how I interact with cnfuzzd, NT, adios, many others. I used to get a lot out of OOT now it is the land of 1,000 post long threads that are redundant and impossible to read. Considering you visit here and use this forum to interact with fellow poker players I think this comment is a tad hypocritical. Ironically, I understand and somewhat agree with you when you say we shouldn’t care. However, I have met and become friendly with several OOT’ers who have helped me improved my game. So I do care. I care because OOT helps my poker, I care because I met many cool people like Cnfuzzd, NoThumb, and yes even you. And I care because I learn a lot from OOT. From your advice on women, to Ray Zees posts on fishing/guns, to just about any of astro’s posts, and on and on and on…..

[/ QUOTE ]

If you'll reread the posts concerning that, youll see where I was coming from. I never said I dont care about OOT, I said that if I couldnt post here anymore, I wouldnt even read OOT. I come to OOT because of the interaction it gives me with people I have something common with, and get to know in a different light. I dont read OOT to be amused by what other people are tlaking about while I play poker. Thats just a difference in percpectives so to speak, and if youll read my last post on the subject youll see I admited I was wrong and realized not everyone shares the same view as me.

[ QUOTE ]
"And Alobar, what the hell is wrong with you???"
- referring to you not carring about OOT and by induction your interaction with all the old time OOT'ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

see above

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone I have respect for. And I respect your insight on women and your intellect. So as long as we don't talk politics we are cool and I would be more than happy to buy you a beer in a bar.

[/ QUOTE ]

same

[ QUOTE ]
I just laid into you because you are actually capable of being reasoned with.

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go being stupid again [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm sure you are the only one who thinks this.

I also find it ironic that what me and you are doing right now (trading long off topic to the OP, posts) is one of the things you think is crappy about this thread [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] So anyway, thats the last im replying in this thread, if you want feel free to PM me
Old 05-27-2005, 09:00 PM

what a super duper idea!
Old 05-28-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there gonna be a password and satin jackets?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

As lame as this is, I can't claim to be so well developed as to feel okay about being neglected from that list. Honestly, I'm seething that I wasn't included. I need help. Or at least a jacket.