Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Re: a test (don\'t bother reading this one)

It's cute and creepy at the same time, a rare combination

-Btt
Just doing my job
Old 06-19-2005, 12:31 AM

Old 06-19-2005, 12:33 AM

This is creepy:

Old 06-19-2005, 02:47 AM

MOOOOOOOOOO!
Old 06-19-2005, 07:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
MOOOOOOOOOO!

[/ QUOTE ]
BOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
Old 06-19-2005, 07:46 PM

I guess I have to reply if I want to call myself a 2+2er.
Old 06-19-2005, 09:35 PM

At the age of 23 I still love Trix, and this got me thinking... can I still openly eat them or do I have to sneak around and scheme like that rabbit? Trix are for kids my ass! This got me thinking even deeper, about the evils of power and convenience. When I was a kid, I didn't care if the rabbit didn't get trix. [censored] the rabbit, I'd think as I sat on my couch, Trix are for me! I'll admit it now, I was an antirabbitite. I didn't care because I didn't think it would ever affect me, but now it does. It isn't even like there's a shortage of Trix, every time I go to the supermarket the shelves are stacked with them, there's enough for everyone!! This got me thinking even deeper (Deeper than I was already thinking!)... If there's enough Trix for everyone, why aren't we giving them to rabbits? That rabbit seems to want Trix a little too much, have you seen the stuff hes willing to go through to get a bowl?? He's willing to risk his life for them! I know some dedicated crack heads who aren't willing to go though that much for more crack! So maybe Trix is like crack to rabbits and maybe the environmentally conscious Trix Corporation launched a whole add campaign to teach children about the dangers of feeding Trix to rabbits and maybe Trix aren't just for kids, maybe they're just not for rabbits. Which means that I can still eat Trix because I'm in no danger of becoming an addict, or am I?

As I was pouring the milk into my bowl of cereal I thought to myself, how did this get started, drinking cow juice? Who was the first person to do this? And if you knew him, wouldn't you stop being friends with him? Imagine if you ran into your friend and he was drinking from a glass filled with a dense white liquid. When you ask him where he got it, he responds "Just squeezed it out of that cow over there", as he points to a very confused cow. Wouldn't you think that was a little weird? Wouldn't you tell your friends, "Don't hang out with Steve, he does weird stuff to cows!"?

Just a thought.
Old 06-19-2005, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
At the age of 23 I still love Trix, and this got me thinking... can I still openly eat them or do I have to sneak around and scheme like that rabbit? Trix are for kids my ass! This got me thinking even deeper, about the evils of power and convenience. When I was a kid, I didn't care if the rabbit didn't get trix. [censored] the rabbit, I'd think as I sat on my couch, Trix are for me! I'll admit it now, I was an antirabbitite. I didn't care because I didn't think it would ever affect me, but now it does. It isn't even like there's a shortage of Trix, every time I go to the supermarket the shelves are stacked with them, there's enough for everyone!! This got me thinking even deeper (Deeper than I was already thinking!)... If there's enough Trix for everyone, why aren't we giving them to rabbits? That rabbit seems to want Trix a little too much, have you seen the stuff hes willing to go through to get a bowl?? He's willing to risk his life for them! I know some dedicated crack heads who aren't willing to go though that much for more crack! So maybe Trix is like crack to rabbits and maybe the environmentally conscious Trix Corporation launched a whole add campaign to teach children about the dangers of feeding Trix to rabbits and maybe Trix aren't just for kids, maybe they're just not for rabbits. Which means that I can still eat Trix because I'm in no danger of becoming an addict, or am I?

As I was pouring the milk into my bowl of cereal I thought to myself, how did this get started, drinking cow juice? Who was the first person to do this? And if you knew him, wouldn't you stop being friends with him? Imagine if you ran into your friend and he was drinking from a glass filled with a dense white liquid. When you ask him where he got it, he responds "Just squeezed it out of that cow over there", as he points to a very confused cow. Wouldn't you think that was a little weird? Wouldn't you tell your friends, "Don't hang out with Steve, he does weird stuff to cows!"?

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Luv your icon. Does it come in turquoise?
Old 06-20-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Just a thought.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! OreoGod has failed to hijack this thread! We are back to normal. Thanks for the thoughts. The cow thing cracks me up, but I often wonder who let that newly discovered white liquid molested from a poor cow sit around long enough to become yellow AND THEN put it on their friggin toast.

Weird people made the world what it is today.

Onaflag.........
Old 06-21-2005, 05:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Weird people made the world what it is today

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, you should know
Closed Thread