Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Greg's back to back performances in the WSOP ME become the greatest ever poker achievement when...
If he wins 110 28.06%
Not even if he wins 20 5.10%
Top 3 27 6.89%
Top 5 18 4.59%
Final Table 185 47.19%
Already achieved it by making the top 30 32 8.16%
Voters: 392. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: I met jakethebake yesterday...

[ QUOTE ]
I have done similar things so many times (not ratting on the bet, but looking up info on girls and contacting them), and I don't feel I'm a weirdo (of course the weirdo thinks he is normal though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) and I have never gotten any negative feedback on it. This specific situation is semiweird though, due to the availability of PMs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference between your situation, intentions, and what you did are staggering compared to what happened in Vegas between Jake and msilf.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I can't back you up on the looking up the private info thing not being weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok im not completely up to speed on what happened, but if he just got the phone # of someone he knew who also knew him, i dont really think that is weird. but i should reserve judgement because i dont really know what happened.

i'll repeat- this is all really lame
Old 11-06-2005, 07:46 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

i don't know , but for future reference if i'm ever in vegas ready to hump someone , feel free to call me and let me know of any related prop bets that might be involved before i take my pants off. thx! !!
<font color="white"> i'm not saying it would stop me or anything, but, you know...</font>
Old 11-06-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have done similar things so many times (not ratting on the bet, but looking up info on girls and contacting them), and I don't feel I'm a weirdo (of course the weirdo thinks he is normal though [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) and I have never gotten any negative feedback on it. This specific situation is semiweird though, due to the availability of PMs.

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference between your situation, intentions, and what you did are staggering compared to what happened in Vegas between Jake and msilf.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was implied, and you imply it again even if Mslif has denounced it (if she would claim he had been stalking I would change my mind in 5 seconds as I trust her much more than Jake).
Old 11-06-2005, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
let me know of any related prop bets that might be involved before i take my pants off.

[/ QUOTE ]

over/under on the number if times you say SIIMP while hooking up: 6
Old 11-06-2005, 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
let me know of any related prop bets that might be involved before i take my pants off.

[/ QUOTE ]

over/under on the number if times you say SIIMP while hooking up: 6

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take the over and it's not even close.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i don't know , but for future reference if i'm ever in vegas ready to hump someone , feel free to call me and let me know of any related prop bets that might be involved before i take my pants off. thx! !!
<font color="white"> i'm not saying it would stop me or anything, but, you know...</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as we know though the bet was about how she would look and not if someone could get into her pants. In our case i guess people could make it about how long it would taken them to get into your pants if that is what you would perfer [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].
Old 11-06-2005, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am betting $300 that you would turn me down if I tried to get you in the sack. Are you accepting the bet? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2005, 08:11 PM

Would the bet be blown if you got the shafting without your pants coming off? Cuz OOT'ers would probably be wanting to get back to the tables before their chips were picked up by a floorman, and all ...
Old 11-06-2005, 08:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would the bet be blown if you got the shafting without your pants coming off? Cuz OOT'ers would probably be wanting to get back to the tables before their chips were picked up by a floorman, and all ...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't close the deal in an hour that should be a lost bet anyway...
Closed Thread