Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2004, 08:29 AM

Default Re: Got Free $ from party

MY gf told me she got $20 free last night, gotta see if she got the reload too, as I will of course make her do it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 06-24-2004, 08:57 AM

Default Re: Got Free $ from party (Question)

I got $50. I hadn't played there in about 3 weeks, I also only had about $0.70 in my account. Does anyone know if I should wait to clear the 300 hands BEFORE taking advantage of the %15, or would it make sense to go ahead and make the deposite now? I've never gotten the free money bonus before and I'm not sure how the raked hands are figured in.

Thanks
Old 06-24-2004, 09:16 AM

No difference
Old 06-24-2004, 09:52 AM

Am I to gather from all of this that someone who plays alot and has $$$$ in his account has no chance of getting this bonus??
Old 06-24-2004, 09:58 AM

Well, I do play alot. However, I have only gotten a bonus when my account has been empty and I haven't played for a while. Actually. I bounce back and forth between Empire and Party. Empire almost never gives me a bonus, But party seems to give out alot more. Play for while on Party then jump to Empire (bonus or not) and then wait for a bonus from Party. (I know, I'm a whore!)
Old 06-24-2004, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I to gather from all of this that someone who plays alot and has $$$$ in his account has no chance of getting this bonus??

[/ QUOTE ]
You are correct. Their approach is to invite the inactive people back while ignoring their regular customers who are making them money. The only redeeming part of this is that usually there is a general (open to all) reload bonus the next week - which just happens to be the 4th of July week. You might want to be sure you have cash around to take advantage of it.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:17 AM

I just e-mailed bonus@partypoker.com begging for a reload bonus. I am shameless. I'll let you guys know what (if anything) I hear from them.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are a winning play, you have a grat chance of getting this bonus. Just win it from all the suckers who deposit $500 to get their bonus.

Party is rewarding the loyal players by getting the fish to come back time after time.
Old 06-24-2004, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Their approach is to invite the inactive people back while ignoring their regular customers who are making them money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you win your money from the regular customers? Or do you win your money from the fish? Would you be happy if you and all the regular players got a $50 bonus, while all the fish stayed home?

<font color="red"> Only people complaining are the losing/break-even players. </font>
Old 06-25-2004, 07:45 AM

i emailed party about bonus $ put in my acct, and reload bonus (junerealse). this is what they said:

"With regards to your e-mail please be informed that we donot have any new bonus promotions as of now. I would like to inform you that once we come up with new promotions we would surely send you an update to the e-mail address that you have registered with us."

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] sigh [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]