Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2004, 08:50 PM

Default Re: even better...

[ QUOTE ]
glad you think so...

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Well atleast you can add another person to the list that "cares" about this issue.

I think anyone would care if a fellow poster was a cheater.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:54 PM

Default Re: even better...

as i said, i did it, im sorry, we made MAYBE 100 dollars off of our poorly thought out efforts at colluding. I give blood and donate to my former high school, and im sure ive donated more than 100 dollars by now. as you can tell by those dates that cheating happened 2 years ago, it sucks that i did it and i regret it, but i wouldnt say that i am some cheating scumbag by any stretch. We have had this discussion many times and i dont cheat anymore and regret doing it and have changed the way in which i approach the game. That is all i can say besides that i am sorry i did it, not to people like grannymae who are about as mature as fourth graders, but to people who love poker and to anyone who may have been hurt by my actions.

rj
Old 06-21-2004, 08:57 PM

Default Re: Anyone want to do a WSOP DVD group purchase?

this was my original message, I love the game and i love watching the game, if there were a legit opportunity for me to purchase these dvds i would, but there is not. At the same time, there is no reason that those pirates should be making money off of each other, what we would be doing is sharing something we all paid for that we couldnt get from any other source.

rj
Old 06-21-2004, 09:45 PM

YOU MOTHERFUCKING LYING TOOL!!!!!

should i dig up the 20 posts of yours that said you NEVER cheated anywhere but pacific and how sorry you were??

i hope all the fuking morons that took your side after you posted that pacific was your only infraction feel like fools. that's exactly what you made them into, FOOLS. they defended you because you told them you made a beginners mistake and never did it again.

you are a shitbag PITTM, and i will haunt your fuking ass as long as i live!

<font color="red">PITTM
enthusiast

Reged: 04/01/04

Re: even better... [Re: GrannyMae]
#770092 - 06/21/04 08:31 PM
Edit Reply Quote

i am fully willing to be completely open about this issue since it is a thing of the past. I cheated at the following sites:
-Pacific Poker
-Pokerroom.com
-Paradisepoker.com </font>
Old 06-21-2004, 09:48 PM

Im confused Granny, are you in?
Old 06-21-2004, 09:51 PM

here is one.

you admit to cheating at pacific, and you have the fuking stones to try and assert that others here cheat as well. so that makes you a cowarly assshole as well as a thief colluder

<font color="red">i cheated at .50/1 pacific poker, i dont think i cheated any of you and im sorry if i did. i dont see it as a big deal because i dont believe any of you if you say you havent cheated in anything before. and if you have youre the biggest of hypocrites. as far as im aware, this board is to help people, not rub in mistakes they made 2 years ago. if you all decide that whatever youve cheated in is much more honorable than what i have cheated in or something, congratulations, keep convincing yourself. </font>
Old 06-21-2004, 09:53 PM

another post where you imply your cheating was ONLY at pacific

<font color="red">PITTM
enthusiast

wow, what a reasonable group... [Re: Jurollo]
#701974 - 05/22/04 05:07 PM
Edit Reply Quote

so we admit to having cheated in other subjects, but that is ok? but me having cheated on pacific 2 years ago is not? wow, i am in a world of logic. i dont care if you think i stole from jim or whoever, my roommate and i simply played our hands next to each other and lost lots of money doing it. the fact that the "once a cheater always a cheater" logic is used by the same people who say things like, "Your contention that no one else has ever cheated in something is most likely true" really does not hold in terms of credibility. how does you cheating on say a physics test separate you and i in terms of credibility? is it because i admitted to having done it and no longer cheat? hell i would give my money back to pacific if i hadnt lost it all. it just seems ridiculous to say that i am scum for having cheated at something when you also admit to having cheated at things. as i have said a million times, i dont cheat anymore and i am sorry i did, i dont know where the claim that my apology is insincere came from, but it certainly is not. i feel bad about it and i wish i had not done it, but im sure you guys flaming me is really going to help me go back in time and not cheat anymore, thanks.

rj </font>
Old 06-21-2004, 09:54 PM

another. where is the mention of siteS? i see site, as in singular

you are scum

<font color="red"> PITTM
enthusiast

you understand correctly... [Re: Non_Comformist]
#701976 - 05/22/04 05:12 PM
Edit Reply Quote

i saw a poster worried about collusion on a specific site, told them how easy it is to collude on that site in hopes that i would be preventing him from losing money. it happened 2 years ago.

rj </font>
Old 06-21-2004, 09:57 PM

$50 reward to anyone who goes through this dirtbags posts and can find a mention of his handle at paradise and i can confirm it.

$100 reward if it is in the form of a hand history that shows his username.

i'll have you blacklisted from every poker site on the web dickead.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:58 PM

granny, you're going to give yourself a heart attack.