Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2004, 09:33 PM

Default MAT Get rid of this focking spammer!

[ QUOTE ]

I am surprised that she has not been permanently barred from 2+2 in any and all incarnations.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very good point. I'm also surprised that she hasn't been permanently barred.

Is it because Mat simply doesn't have a spine? I hope not.

Cyndie gets away with murder on these forums.

There are some good businessmen like Jek187 who actually BUYS banner ads. It is totally unfair that Cyndie can get free advertising and spam the chit out of people.
Old 02-21-2004, 09:33 PM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com: Lies, and the Lying Liars That Tell Them:

goodguy_1-

I like to start conversations on the table to amuse myself.

I do not participate in any propping or affiliate schemes.

I really don't object to props being used either as long as the poker room makes it clear that props are used and doesn't lie about it when confronted.

I don't object to affliate programs as long as they don't spam me or the forums or newsgroups.

Old 02-21-2004, 09:40 PM

Default Re: Cyndie didn\'t do it...this time either.

Cyndie, first you state: [ QUOTE ]
For what it is worth, our prop program is not set up like that...the props do not talk to one another, they talk to one manager, and they are not given a list of who the other props are...

[/ QUOTE ]

Then in this post you state: [ QUOTE ]
In our prop program...props talk to the manager, <font color="red"> or to me</font> , not to the other props.

[/ QUOTE ]

In your next post will it be manager, you , Peter, then Piper, Jack &amp; Jill and the King of Denmark?

You can fool some of the people some of the time Cyndie/Mary (which you are doing a good job of), but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.
Old 02-21-2004, 09:43 PM

Default Another instance where the innocent are presumed guilty

Everything about the program outlined above is totally opposite of how our program works.

I had absolutely nothing to do with the mass mailings, or the public forum postings. Some of my props mentioned the offer, and I was appalled by the program and the methods employed for recruiting.

Good_guy1, what is with the misdirected anger? Do you want my help getting off LAP list? Email me and I will contact Eric, and get you off his list. But I do need your emailed request for assistance to get your name off the list.

[ QUOTE ]
Get me off that fuggin LAP/PokerWorld spam list now.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a charming way to ask for assistance from someone totally unrelated to the problem!
Old 02-21-2004, 10:11 PM

Default Re: Could someone explain to me how Cyndie dodged paying props?

The program at NOD was designed to give players large rake rebates directly from the sites, and to give referrals to players who brought their friends. The parent site loved the idea of getting players to expand the overnight games, and was more than happy to give 30% rake back to players who played 500 hands in two weeks during midnight to 8 am Eastern time.

The problem came when the normal information that any skin owner would get was not available. Evidently the "skin" is really a glorified affiliate program without the individual data necessary to give accurate rake rebates.

After nearly a month of insisting on the data, I did get the Limit Holdem play, and have paid every single person at least as much as they were entitled to. The site refuses to give me the break down on the no limit, pot limit and tournament play.

However, every person who was a real money or play money player has been emailed at the address they signed up with, and the ones who have a right to any of the money, have not been concerned. Perhaps it is because they got more than they expected already?

I am going to stage a tournament to give any of the remaining rebate back to the players.

There were 40 real money players. They are the only ones who should be complaining...They aren't...Do you know any poker players who don't complain when they are owed money? Lori says she knows one. I know of two who aren't thrilled because they didn't qualify for the 30% rebates...they didn't follow the rules...I still gave them more than the 10% they were entitled to.

There is a total of $200 that didn't get awarded...much of it was not due anyone, but I am going to give away $300 in prizes...If you understand that some people do not want to be satisfied, they would rather complain, you will probably see that I could award $1000 for a $200 obligation and not satisfy them.

Somehow the naysayers are complaining because I attempted to get a substantial rake reduction for players...go figure. I only gave more than I earned, and it isn't enough...go figure? Will I stop trying to get substantial rate rebates for players.?

..nope...still working on it.
Old 02-21-2004, 10:16 PM

Default BECAUSE YOU ARE GUILTY

What is all this misdirected anger?

You robbed your own props, you stupid scumbag

Old 02-21-2004, 10:19 PM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com: Lies and the Lying Liars That Tell Them

This is common with most prop programs. You don't lie, but send them to support to ask their question.

MS Sunshine
Old 02-21-2004, 11:33 PM

Default Stay away from Poker World

This prop agreement was stolen by one 'Anaconda.' He was a prop for a different site, but stole the prop agreement and is now running his own group of props. In addition to being a thief, he is also a poor playing fish berrater. Do not deal with him. Poker World also can't be trusted if they're willing to endorse these sort of thieving tactics. A couple additional notes:

Cyndie/Mary is not involved in this. At least no further than originally having Anaconda as one her props and letting him play on her account BBP.

Site Watcher, who trolled me for a day, had PokerWorld@yahoo.com as his email address in his profile. I do not know if that is connected or not.

Live Action Poker is another site to be watched as they were sending out emails to recruit props for this program. They also seem to be endorsing this behaviour.

I am now off to write emails to Poker World and Live Action Poker. I will post any relevant responses.

The moral of all of this: Avoid Poker World and Anaconda. Would I choose dealing with them over Cyndie? I don't know...at least Cyndie isn't dumb enough to use this sort of blatant theft.
Old 02-22-2004, 02:12 AM

Default Re: PokerWorld.com: Lies, and the Lying Liars That Tell Them:

[ QUOTE ]
I am Xxx Xxxxx -Propmaster--of The Xxxxxx Club to which you now belong. We hold an exclusive contract to supply Poker World with props

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of the lies this is definetly a lie. I know of two different groups that are currently running props for pokerworld.
Old 02-22-2004, 03:03 AM

Default Jek and Cyndie in Agreement?

Now this is a breath of fresh air!
It's good to see that Jek, despite his personal dislike/disagreement with Cyndie, come to her defence.

This thread speaks much of the guilty until proven innocent attitude that many of us have adopted towards people or programs we dislike. I must admit I am often times guilty of that behaviour myself, though rarely proven to be wrong.

I have professional, business, policy, and philosophical differences with Cyndie. But really... not everything bad should be automatically attributed to her.