Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2004, 05:42 AM

Default Re: Online chat with eric123\'s cousin, very long but interesting.

[ QUOTE ]
I liked it eug. For the record im surprised more people don't think it's interesting to have a serious affilliate/player posting details about what they do and what they make here. I personally would like to see more of it. Most interesting posts for me are about people's actual background and how/what they are actually doing online. Thanks for sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is because you ARE eugeeniNeelliEE

now go back to your little private table and wait for a "real" player to figure out that your little fish-ass is sitting there ripe for the skinning.

you are 21? Has your penis gotten more company from your hand than a girl??

but i'll bet you like boys! i'm Right, aren't i ??

GoM

Old 02-18-2004, 08:33 AM

Interesting. I quite want to find out more about eric123 too. If you want to read a post recounting one player's experience playing him heads up, go to www.thehendonmob.com,
go to forum and search for the thread titled 'Ozz, AKsu - the Eric Post'.

spacemonkey
Old 02-18-2004, 08:36 AM

Ooops. Just noticed I am the only person on this thread who approved of your post. I must be sad too [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 08:49 AM

Default What games do you play at Foxwoods?

I play there all the time........

I'm curious what games/limits you play. Do you play the tournaments there?

I'd like to chat with you next time I'm there....How could we arrange that?
Old 02-18-2004, 09:09 AM

I liked the post. It helped me be aware that higher grounds are definitely possible if one has an open mind. I doubt eugeneel manufactured that online chat with Eric123's cousin.

It seems to me that there's a lot of jealousy here. It reeks of the comments made about Chris Moneymaker too. I think most people here are above average in thinking abilities and, maybe, should consider that their current game is not so strong, else they would be making a hell of a lot more money. I know I can if given time.

If big winners kept quiet, smaller players wouldn't be aware of the possibilities.
Old 02-18-2004, 09:54 AM

this is so typical and i don't really understand it. The fact that ur using grannymae's name to slander me i find distasteful, but well whatever. I am a higher limit player. I make a good living playing online. Going years back I remember a time I thought paradise was rigged and was ready to give up on online poker. Posts I read here are a big part of the reason I stuck it out and am where I am today. I feel I've taken away a lot from this forum, and would love to be able to give something back. umm maybe this should be a seperate post. Anyway, I always felt the flaming of eugene was over the top. With the spamming and IM'ing definately give him the chit he deserves, but I find many of his other posts interesting. I want to know if he thinks he can make 800/day. I want to know if he's beating games, what he thinks of party vs pokerroom. I think Eric123 is the closest we have to a "name" internet player. I was excited when I played him HU last week, and am always interested in any relevant info/gossib. I don't see how this hurts this forum or online poker. R
Old 02-18-2004, 10:07 AM

thanks for the heads-up monkey!!
Old 02-18-2004, 10:27 AM

good read.

doesn't seem like he's BSing you, but no way to know for sure online.
Old 02-18-2004, 12:31 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

http://www.playwinningpoker.com/guide6.html

A key distinction exists on a Federal level between bettors and those operators whose business is to benefit from the actual making of wagers: "engaged in the business of betting or wagering... which entitles the recipient to receive money or credit as a result of bets or wagers, or for information assisting in the placing of bets or wagers..." As long as players stay in the "players" category and not in the in-the-business-of-wagering owners/bookies/runners/agents categories, a significant difference in status exists.

So, as long as players do not participate in owning a share of the house rake; as long as players only wager against each other; as long as players participate in the skill game of poker; as long as players do not wager on sports; as long as players obey state laws... draw your own conclusions.

good luck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-18-2004, 01:03 PM

"olle123> i want to be you"

That's just too funny. I stopped reading after I read that. Just too funny.