Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Guy dating a Japanese girl...

Most likely <13
Old 12-06-2005, 03:13 AM

Wonders never cease, I'm actually waiting for KKF to weigh in on this.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Most likely <13

[/ QUOTE ]

Before junk mail filters were semi "decent", I got an email from some site that said something to the effect: "If you can suck it, fck it, eat it, or beat it, then Thailand is the place for you." It then went on to tell me that I can (once again this is from memory), "choose ANY (bold was theirs) sex or age that I want."

I don't think this is "PC" to think this is fcked up.

craig
Old 12-06-2005, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most likely <13

[/ QUOTE ]

Before junk mail filters were semi "decent", I got an email from some site that said something to the effect: "If you can suck it, fck it, eat it, or beat it, then Thailand is the place for you." It then went on to tell me that I can (once again this is from memory), "choose ANY (bold was theirs) sex or age that I want."

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds right. IIRC, Australian single men wanting to travel to Thailand must prove a legitimate reason before being granted a visa. This was Oz' way of throwing the Thais a bone because their men were ruining Bangkok.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:22 AM

That's strange. Tourism is no longer a valid reason?

It's hard to even picture tourism being either valid or invalid. It just doesn't seem to fall into that kind of category.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
being one who is living in china, and travelled a little in asia though not specifically in japan. I can tell you, you have to force yourself onto the girl. I brought a girl back every night I was in thailand, but they'd just lie there and giggle and act all prude, you really have to just push yourself onto them. They just don't want to seem like sluts, but they love the cock that's for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holla.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would treat her just like any american (or whereever u want) girl that doesnt want to have sex right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im guessing OP would have a hard time if this situation arose with an american girl.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most likely <13

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds right. IIRC, Australian single men wanting to travel to Thailand must prove a legitimate reason before being granted a visa. This was Oz' way of throwing the Thais a bone because their men were ruining Bangkok.

[/ QUOTE ]

i-g-n-o-r-a-n-t a-m-e-r-i-c-a-n ?
Old 12-06-2005, 06:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's strange. Tourism is no longer a valid reason?

It's hard to even picture tourism being either valid or invalid. It just doesn't seem to fall into that kind of category.

[/ QUOTE ]

An Australian male travelling abroad is often not a 'tourist' (though it appears visa regs have lightened since the 'sex travel' laws started in Oz in '94):

McMenamin says Australian men are among the world's worst child sex offenders. Australians hold the dubious honour of being the first Westerners charged with sex abuse of minors in several countries including Thailand, the Philippines, Fiji, Samoa and East Timor. Australian child sex offenders have been identified in a further 20 countries.

Wherever child prostitution occurs as an industry, McMenamin says, large numbers of Australian men can be found. And it is not just the traditional fleshpots such as Thailand and the Philippines where men travel to have sex with children.

"What's notable about Australians is the sheer number of destinations they turn up in. Americans tend to appear in central America, while Germans and European paedophiles seem to turn up in pockets of Asia," McMenamin says. "But Australian men turn up everywhere. They operate underage brothels in the Philippines. They even get caught in First World countries such as the US."

link

To combat child sex tourism, Australia introduced laws that provide for jail terms for Australian citizens and residents who engage in sexual activity with children in foreign countries. The laws are contained in the Crimes (Child Sex Tourism) Amendment Act 1994 that came into force on 5 July 1994.

link
Old 12-06-2005, 07:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Most likely <13

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not true, all Australians get an immediate 1month visa with for no fee at the border, UNLIKE Americans.

These girls were all 21+, I was 21 at the time (I am 22 now). Foreigners represent less than 5% of the sex trade in Thailand which has a long long established instituition of sex trade.

I have 2 friends in long term relationships with japanese girls here in china, and one friend who has married at thai girl all of them are in there 20s. And the girls all echo the same comment, asian girls often need to be pushed a lot. I know it sounds strange, but remember these are girls who have willingly invited you into their houses, bedrooms then suddenly freeze up, so i'm not implying some kind of miscommunication or the like as they'll be more than into it once the action gets going.

FWIW I didn't [censored] 80% of the girls I brought home because it felt wrong to me to push them like that....and I have a girlfriend in another country but that's another story.

In China there is hookers, sly massage places everywhere, Asian culture is really very blase about prostitution and very very few of their clients (I would guess less than .01% are foreigners). Remember that before the 1911 revolution in China when they were under feudal rule, women were considered almost possesions of men.

This is not a judgement on China or Asian culture, because I think it is far superior to American culture.