Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2005, 06:31 PM

Default Re: ($27) Hand vs. bawcerelli

you aint seen nothing yet. just ask fenef, the suckouts i've given him are like 2% of my ROI. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2005, 04:07 AM

This post seems really weird to me. This seems like an easy push with any two, and an easy call with A3s... This gets a little more complicated since you both know each other to be 2+2ers, but folding A3s seems ridiculous... and thinking about pushing K7o for more than two milliseconds seems even more ridiculous...
Old 11-26-2005, 04:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This post seems really weird to me. This seems like an easy push with any two, and an easy call with A3s... This gets a little more complicated since you both know each other to be 2+2ers, but folding A3s seems ridiculous... and thinking about pushing K7o for more than two milliseconds seems even more ridiculous...

[/ QUOTE ]

If BB is savvy, it's definitely not a push with any 2.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If BB is savvy, it's definitely not a push with any 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know and I kind of qualified that statement by saying that it changes since they're both 2+2ers... but against anyone else I think this is a push with any 2. I'm just trying to show that sb should be pushing a lot and bb should be calling a fair amount.
Old 11-26-2005, 04:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He definitely knew it was me, if it wasn't for the avatar and username (which is the same), we had chatted at the table too.

Anyway, folding A3s is not ridiculous. It's a close decision no matter which side of the fence you're on.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He definitely knew it was me, if it wasn't for the avatar and username (which is the same), we had chatted at the table too.

Anyway, folding A3s is not ridiculous. It's a close decision no matter which side of the fence you're on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if he's pushing 22+,A2+,K5o+,K2s+,Q9o+,Q8s+,J9s+, then this is +0.2... I don't see how he can not push any of these hands... I see him pushing with waaaay more... Him pushing J9s with you calling 100% of hands is +0.5% so I don't see where the dilemma is... He just has to be so grossly tight for this to be a fold... So tight that I don't think you can make him that no matter what your calling range... Unless he's just way too tight, but I don't think he could be that bad.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Well if he's pushing 22+,A2+,K5o+,K2s+,Q9o+,Q8s+,J9s+, then this is +0.2... I don't see how he can not push any of these hands... I see him pushing with waaaay more... Him pushing J9s with you calling 100% of hands is +0.5% so I don't see where the dilemma is... He just has to be so grossly tight for this to be a fold... So tight that I don't think you can make him that no matter what your calling range... Unless he's just way too tight, but I don't think he could be that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the call camp (I did call) but isn't +0.2% a close call? Some would argue it's a fold since you should fold small edges to reduce variance?
Old 11-26-2005, 05:09 AM

i've haven't played too much with dur, but in general i play way tight, much much more than you're average sng'er (that is of course until bubble time). that's why i was a little surprised he called, but of course he knows he has to loosen up a bit against me.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i've haven't played too much with dur, but in general i play way tight, much much more than you're average sng'er (that is of course until bubble time). that's why i was a little surprised he called, but of course he knows he has to loosen up a bit against me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it wasn't for this fact I wouldn't have posted the hand.
Old 11-26-2005, 05:12 AM

I hope you yelled at him and called him a fish for calling with that garbage.