Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 03:20 AM

Default Re: Ever sit next to a transvesite or other weird person?

I passed through Amsterdam a year ago backpacking. After making friends with some guys at the hostel, we decided to check out the Red Light District at night. The prostitutes were amazing, and we were taking in the sights when this drunk Irish dude I was with became smitten with this rather wide (although not entirely unattractive) "woman." He was negotiating with "her" and asking how much when all of a sudden this drunk stroll up and said "Ah, ya don't want to do that one lad. That's a man. Always look for the Adam's Apple!"

The things you learn while drunk in foreign lands...

I also took a sociology class last semester at school in which we got to meet a number of tranvestites and transexuals and listen to them speak. One of our transvestite speakers was a very successful former CEO (he wouldn't tell us for which company) who talked with us a great deal about his life and how cross dressing is a compulsion and something that he has no control over. Very eloquent, thoughtful, and well spoken man. I can honestly say that whatever prejudices I had towards transexuals and transvestites vanished after taking that class and hearing them speak. Although I'm a very accepting person, I don't know if that applies to everyone who took the class...
Old 11-15-2005, 04:28 AM

To the OP-

I don't think you should group transvestites in with weird people. In the words of the Eddie Izzard:

"Also, if you're a transvestite, you get lumped into that weirdo grouping, you know? When I was in New York, there was a guy in the Bronx who was living in a cave… like you do, and he was coming out and shooting at geese and…a lot of weird things going on with this guy; and the police picked him up and they found a collection of women's shoes, and they thought, "Maybe he's a transvestite.” And if he is, he's a [censored] weirdo transvestite! I'm much more in the executive transvestite area. Travel the world, yes, it's much more executive. Like J. Edgar Hoover, what a [censored] head he was! They found out when he died that he was a transvestite, and they go, "Well, that explains his weird behavior!" Yeah, [censored] weirdo transvestite!"
Old 11-15-2005, 05:47 AM

FINALLY THIS MORON GETS BANNED. I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ASTROGLIDE ALREADY.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:52 AM

JJNJustin
Reged: 03/10/03
Loc: banned

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this counts, but my girlfriend once took me to a restaurant where all the waiters were drag queens and one of them pulled me out of my seat, pushed me up against a wall and dry humped for about 5 minutes while singing the YMCA.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was YOU??? Good times.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this counts, but my girlfriend once took me to a restaurant where all the waiters were drag queens and one of them pulled me out of my seat, pushed me up against a wall and dry humped for about 5 minutes while singing the YMCA.

[/ QUOTE ] I don't know if you're joking, but haha lolz0r etc. in any case.

one time I walked past a homeless person, but I reconciled it by throwing up thus excorcising any demons that may have infested me upon contact with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not joking. Here's their web site. I mean, it was a tacky theme restaurant but the food was actually pretty good and my girlfriend and I had a fun time (NOTE: I have a girlfriend, in case I hadn't made that clear, just wanted to reiterate that).

As for the homeless guy, there's nothing to be worried about. meleader2 actually paid one $5 to give him a BJ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually had my 35th b-day party at a restaurant where all the waiters were drag queens - they'd take turns lip-syching songs on stage. I didn't tell anybody what kind of place it was - it was hilarious when people would come in, look at a "waitress" then do a double take.

The best was later seeing my Dad dancing with one and my Mom in the croner rolling a cigarette with another!
Old 11-15-2005, 12:50 PM

Whoa, why would this guy get banned? Not for this post I hope.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:54 PM

I believe he started a new thread a couple of day ago that was pretty bad (can't remember the details and I think it was deleted to boot) as well.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whoa, why would this guy get banned? Not for this post I hope.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you if its because of the poker reference. Poker is just the backdrop for his discussion, and I dont think he should have to alter the story to sitting on the bus just for the sake of OOT. Its really not a poker discussion, its a sitting near weird people discussion. However, some people around here have a hardon for dynasty and dynasty has a hardon for not seeing the word poker in oot even if it has really nothing to do with the point of the post.

rJ
Old 11-15-2005, 01:01 PM

woah, did he just get banned for this post or was it something else? Because to say that transvestites are weird is sadly true, by definition of the word weird.

adj. weird·er, weird·est

1. Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
2. Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
3. Archaic. Of or relating to fate or the Fates.
Closed Thread