Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2005, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Lead the turn with weak kicker?

This was just a move against a regular apponent. If your read on this guy is that he is strong and you have seen him do the kind of move you say before then by all means check folding is the correct option.

You correct that I am not from a high limit game but I won't learn if I don't come here, give my thoughts and get feedback on what I said. Eventually I will get better even with your insults instead of constructive criticism.

But thanks anyway.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:28 PM

Default Re: Lead the turn with weak kicker?

[ QUOTE ]
You correct that I am not from a high limit game but I won't learn if I don't come here, give my thoughts and get feedback on what I said.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is correct, but usually when people are playing in small stakes games, they post their thoughts and get constructive criticism on the small stakes board. Then when you master the small stakes concepts and move to playing high stakes games you come to the high stakes board and post your thoughts and receive your constructive criticism. People are objecting to your posts because they show a lack of understanding of fundamental concepts which would be better addressed on the small stakes board.