Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2005, 03:15 PM

Default Re: Magic Hat #9

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

ROFL. I'm drinking Sam Adams Winter Lager right now. Pretty good. Can't wait for the Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale though, we better get it around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I've picked up Celebration Ale at a Whole Foods in DC, so I think you're all set.

EDIT: Also, for that matter, I have no problem getting Magic Hat down here. Is the beer selection that different when you move from MD or DC to VA?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, I try to avoid Whole Foods. If they have Magic Hat I might have to go there though.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:18 PM

Okay, soemone who can get a case, and mail it, gimme a cost, nowhere has it down here, and Im kinda desparate. Im about to be driving home from austin, but I'll be able to figure this out in like 4 hours. I have a pp account, so we'll have to do it that way.

TY, you're like, I dont know, saving my life or something.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:21 PM

That Dogfish head Aprilhop is pretty good and is avialable in Texas. Personally I don't get what is so great about Magic Hat. But I like more hops than that.

If you still can't find anyone here to send you some, go to Beeradvocate and post in the beer trading forums. Just trade a texas beer like a couple Saint Arnolds or Shiner or even maybe Abita something they can't get up north. I had some success doing this with a guy in Canada to get like 5 different kinds of Unibroque you can't get in Texas.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:23 PM

oh, cool. k.

nm then.

I dont really think that its because the beer is the most uber thing ever, I just havent had it in forever... you know, nostalgia... yada ya.
Old 11-11-2005, 03:26 PM

Gotcha no problem. The downtown specs in Houston might be able to order some, but probably not. If you make it to that Specs you might as well just buy as many St. Bernadas Apt. 12s you can buy. That is what I do.