Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 08:03 PM

Default Re: Smells That Smell Bad But You Can\'t Stop Smelling

Possibly the most overrated comedian ever. Besides the obvious Larry the Cable Guy. But he's so far ahead of everybody else in terms of overratedness, that it isn't fair to compare anybody to him.

But this quote was funny.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dog farts. They're the foulest odor known to man, but I can't stop smelling them because my dog keeps dropping bombs all day.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have a bulldog too?
mine is the smell of the marshlands/swamps, you all know the smell im speaking of
Old 11-09-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Possibly the most overrated comedian ever. Besides the obvious Larry the Cable Guy. But he's so far ahead of everybody else in terms of overratedness, that it isn't fair to compare anybody to him.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are insane. If you think Dane Cook and Larry the Cable Guy are overrated, who do you like?

Dane Cook is [censored] awesome and while I HAAAAATTTTEEEE "Git R Dun" Larry the Cable Guy's act is pretty good.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Dog farts. They're the foulest odor known to man, but I can't stop smelling them because my dog keeps dropping bombs all day.

[/ QUOTE ]
you have a bulldog too?
mine is the smell of the marshlands/swamps, you all know the smell im speaking of

[/ QUOTE ]

When I hear something that sounds like air being let out of tire and my dog's around I know it's time to open some windows.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:04 PM

Just a quick note:If I think somebody is overrated, that does not mean I think they are bad. They just recieve too much credit.

Larry the Cable Guy: Decent, "Git R Done" gets very annoying, very quick. Especially when said by people who don't know who Larry the Cable Guy is, they just say it because it's funny".

Dance Cook: Funny, but I was dissapointed when I first saw him on TV, because before I had ever heard any of his material people were like "OMFG he's sooo good" Yeah he's funny, but not as funny as I was hoping/expecting.

I really like Bill Hicks, David Cross, Mitch Hedberg, George Carlin, and some random comedians I see on Comedy Central.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:14 PM

My own:

Toe Jam, Ball Sweat & I like the smell of my used dental floss. I am also fascinated with the smell of my own pee after I eat asparagus.

Of course I love the smell of my own farts.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are insane. If you think Dane Cook and Larry the Cable Guy are overrated, who do you like?

Dane Cook is [censored] awesome and while I HAAAAATTTTEEEE "Git R Dun" Larry the Cable Guy's act is pretty good.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I have to hear some dumb kid say to another kid "Oh yeaaaa" and then talk about a big bowl of punch, I will kill him. Dane Cook is funny, yes. I would probably pay to see him live, cause apparenlty he's out of control in his act. The worst thing he did though was to put his stuff out on cd. Cause now every douchbag who thinks he's funny will start to talk about their fight with the burger king employee and expect everyone to [censored] their pants.
Old 11-09-2005, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you have a bulldog too?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I hear something that sounds like air being let out of tire and my dog's around I know it's time to open some windows.

[/ QUOTE ]
sometimes it smells like he took a dump in the middle of the room, my dog stinks
Old 11-09-2005, 10:02 PM

First good OOT thread in quite a while.

I think farts are the best answer for me. Not just mine. Anybody's. Don't care how bad, I've gotta know whats up.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:42 PM

That place between the wristwatch bezel and the skin.

Mmmmmm.