Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 08:44 PM

Default Re: Adderall

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
awesome, i really have been wanting to get some Adderall, but i refuse to see a shrink.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't have to go to a shrink to get prescribed ADD medication. I go to my general practitoner. This is really the best way because it's totally safe, legal, and very easy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reallly?? I could definitely do this... did he diagnose you at all? Or did you just ask for Adderall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so serious about this also
Old 11-09-2005, 08:57 PM

You can get a prescription for this quite easily. So many people I know in college use it to cram for exams. Kinda scary of the student population that uses it from time to time. I would easily say over 50%

One important thing to remember. You are basically taking a type of Amphetamine. I have been told there are 4 different types in one pill. So no matter what they say, you are taking a meth pill, similar in chemical structure to an X pill. Now Adderall is perfectly safe, but you should know a few different strands chemical strands and it can be something different. So the key is, do not abuse it.

I also highly recommend you start to eat 5-htp each day. You can find it any store's vitamin section. The 5-htp helps your brain replenish the seretonin that your brain loses when taking this. 5-htp, a multi vitamin, and fish oil (omega3) should be taken on a daily basis
Old 11-09-2005, 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Reallly?? I could definitely do this... did he diagnose you at all? Or did you just ask for Adderall.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. First you need to be diagnosed with ADD. Just tell the doctor you suspect you have it and answer his questions and describe why you feel that you have it. Do a little research on google to know what to say. Then tell him that you know someone who tried Adderall and it really helped him so you want to try that first. This will work 99 out of 100 times.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:17 AM

I have been diagnosed with ADHD in January 2003. I hated taking Ritalin it upset my stomach, etc.

Anyways, I've got a prescription to adderal and am unsure whether or not I want to take it. My ADHD is very real, unfortunately.
Old 11-10-2005, 03:41 AM

sad.

i love adderall, but it really burns out my mind. can only take it occasionally

--also-- once i was prescribed a lot. and i fainted from exaustion in a public place. very embarassing. i wanted to sue the doctor.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
God I love this [censored]. Anyone else feel me? I just wrote a paper in 4 hours that I have been agonizing over for weeks. Why couldn't I have been diagnosed with ADD sooner.

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a script for the 20mg time release and the 10mg tablets.. adderall is a life-saver. its the only way i can put up with work, and it helps SO MUCH with school.

all i did was go to a psychologist (not a psychiatrist) and i met with him twice. he asked me a bunch of questions and i gave him honest answers.. he then got in touch w/ my doctor and i got the scripts. it'd be really easy to manipulate that test so it looks like you have ADD. the questions were "you have trouble paying attention in class" and the answers were agree/disagree/strongly agree/strongly disagree

going to your regular doctor and telling him you think you have ADD worked for me before i got my script... doctor's give adderall out like candy.
Old 11-11-2005, 12:57 PM

Pills are mind control.

You may never realize it, but you will regret taking them.