Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: A line from Cups recent sticky

You mean it's counterproductive for rakeback affiliates who are scared their players will just move on.

It is in the interest of those players who want some type of rakeback or reward system to have all options discussed and presented to them. Since party has said there will be no rakeback, then players might not realize that if they are in fact able to get it under the table when the dust clears that they are risking having their account banned if found out when they could just instead have taken the crumbs party is apparently offerring to high volume players individually with no need of a rakeback affiliate.

In fact, the bonus affiliates have a great interest too in seeing all this discussed since the elimination of rakeback affiliates can only help them competitively.
Old 10-18-2005, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
piers-

people who 'talk' about party and rakeback are people who want it. i am letting them know its very counterproductive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fine, telling people their being idiots is one thing, forcibly preventing them from being idiots is another.

Still I guess the people paying for the forum are entitled to some measure of control over it.
Old 10-18-2005, 05:39 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

[ QUOTE ]
Fine, telling people their being idiots is one thing, forcibly preventing them from being idiots is another.

Still I guess the people paying for the forum are entitled to some measure of control over it.

[/ QUOTE ]

we dont force anyone to post anything. we posted and stickied our opinion on party(which happened to be true a week after the fact [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] ) but we have not stifled or listened to any posters asking us to delete posts(which their was a lot of, from those close to party) or kill any threads relating to party rakeback.

i am sorry but, party bent me over, bent over the skins, and bent over a lot of people who helped them become the number 1 poker room. i will not do anything to help them, without getting something in return for it. by not allowing party rakeback threads in this forum, the winner is party, because they still get the rakeback traffic and its not public so they dont have to deal with stockholder backlash.