Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2005, 11:04 PM

Default Re: Foxwoods dying out?

[ QUOTE ]
Also, we had a break-in in our rotation who said that fw was trying to get a bunch of new dealers because they're expanding the poker room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah...we had one in the second rotation our table had. She was new to dealing *and* new to NL. We needed the floor a couple times during her down. (She came back to us for a second down around 3am, about the same time as the time light came on...all of which helped me decide it was time to go.)
Old 10-24-2005, 09:28 AM

That's good to hear.

Maybe the "problem" is that the weak tighties don't want to pay $3 a gallon for gas. (Which isn't a big problem at all!) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-24-2005, 09:38 AM

Similar experience to jar last thursday (10/20/05). Arrived at 6;30 p.m. The 10 game list was five or six deep, the place was packed. On weekends I've been stuck playing HE on stud tables there. Depends on the time of day. You'll get a lot of players rotating in and out due to the Act tourneys. I wouldn't worry about it. Only game in town for now.