Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2005, 03:12 AM

Default Re: Party is brilliant

[ QUOTE ]
So sad you lost your $24,000 income. Now maybe some of that money will come to me. Rakeback should've never existed - it was WRONG. Now that players are flooding in on their own, no need to pay you forever, is there? Now that the playing field is level, you whine?

And why does everyone assume that blackjack will suck the money out of poker and not vice versa?

[/ QUOTE ]
I also make party about $8000/month by playing on their site. Rakeback is simply a discount I got which I sure as hell deserved considering how much money I made them.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So sad you lost your $24,000 income. Now maybe some of that money will come to me. Rakeback should've never existed - it was WRONG. Now that players are flooding in on their own, no need to pay you forever, is there? Now that the playing field is level, you whine?

And why does everyone assume that blackjack will suck the money out of poker and not vice versa?

[/ QUOTE ]
I also make party about $8000/month by playing on their site. Rakeback is simply a discount I got which I sure as hell deserved considering how much money I made them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deserve? Aparrently not since you will no longer get it. I think want is a better word.
Old 10-09-2005, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

frequent customers/suppliers get discounts in nearly every business venture. Why should poker be any different? We DO help supply party with more games. Did you notice how far down the player numbers were today?

Our business is valuable and party should compete to maintain it. One very effective method is discounts. My 4000 hands per day help generate alot of rake, even at the smaller limits. (IMO, multi-tablers are very important because their presence creates more tables for rake in an amplification process.) I just recently switched over to party due to rakebacks. Would they like me to leave?
Old 10-09-2005, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
frequent customers/suppliers get discounts in nearly every business venture. Why should poker be any different?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because in a normal business everyone is eligible for the volume discount. Many people signed up before rakeback was available so were not being treated equally. That didn't seem to bother anyone at all. Now that it is more equal people are cring a river.