Default Re: The Littlest Scientologist

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why do people think tom cruise is gay?

[/ QUOTE ]

He divorced Nicole Kidman.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he proved he was gay by marrying her revolting ass in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you posted, because I've always wondered: How do the blind use message boards? Do you have a voice actuator that reads the posts to you? A braille keyboard or voice-activated typing system? I'm really curious.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because Hollywood insiders think/know it's true. And the Hollywood press corps as well, although they don't dare report it. (If you ever get the chance to talk to an insider or press member off the record about the stuff they don't report, you'll be shocked. Hint: The National Enquirer is a lot more accurate portrayal of Hollywood than People.)

Because Scientology is well known for offering a homosexuality "cure".

Because all of Cruise's relationships seem to end "when the contract is up".

Because Cruise posed for an obscure gay publication when he was 18 and it's been a mission of the Church of Scientology to buy up all the copies and destroy them. Even library copies all mysteriously disappear.
Old 10-06-2005, 02:33 PM

LOL
Old 10-06-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Because Hollywood insiders think/know it's true. And the Hollywood press corps as well, although they don't dare report it. (If you ever get the chance to talk to an insider or press member off the record about the stuff they don't report, you'll be shocked. Hint: The National Enquirer is a lot more accurate portrayal of Hollywood than People.)

Because Scientology is well known for offering a homosexuality "cure".

Because all of Cruise's relationships seem to end "when the contract is up".

Because Cruise posed for an obscure gay publication when he was 18 and it's been a mission of the Church of Scientology to buy up all the copies and destroy them. Even library copies all mysteriously disappear.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, good stuff man...
Old 10-06-2005, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lets welcome the latest Operating Thetan back for his/her life number 3001.

Hail Xenu!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least warn me that i could die by clicking that link....geez....
Old 10-06-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, he proved he was gay by marrying her revolting ass in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm glad you posted, because I've always wondered: How do the blind use message boards? Do you have a voice actuator that reads the posts to you? A braille keyboard or voice-activated typing system? I'm really curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not even a blind man could find her revolting; that sexy Aussie accent is hot and she actually sounds like she has a brain when interviewed.

Swede
Old 10-06-2005, 03:24 PM

She looked "great" in BMX Bandits...

She's obviously aged well.
Old 10-06-2005, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think about it

no guys can be as rich, famous or good-looking as him, so a 'gay' label makes em feel superior at some level.

He's so unattainable to most girls, branding him as gay again gives them a let out - it's not he's too good for em, it's cos he's gay.

Oh, and he sucks the [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that every statement in this post is very possibly true makes it PotD.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

He's so unattainable to most girls, branding him as gay again gives them a let out - it's not he's too good for em, it's cos he's gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since the Oprah incident, I think he is either gay or taking some type of drugs.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was nothing normal about his behavior on Oprah or the other talk shows. He was obviously selling, very very hard, the idea that he's in love. Why the hell you would have to sell this idea to anyone else, much less do it like a braying jackass repeatedly on national talk shows, is beyond me. It's just not something that has anything to do with love, so that leaves what it must really be about -- salesmanship.

By why would anyone need to be sold on Cruise or anyone falling in love?

Obviously because there are rumors going around about his sexuality. They started from the talk that during the Eyes Wide Shut scenes, he was so incompetent in the love scenes with his own wife that they actually had to hire him a sex coach, and got worse when the story came out that he was caught in bed with the male lead singer of some band, by the singer's wife. Both stories fit together well. Add in the bizarre quickness of the Katie Holmes courtship and acquiescence(what did it take, a week?) and the whole completely unprecedented weirdness of the "We're in Love! Media Tour '05" -- I mean we have never seen anything like this in the media before and people have been f*cking and falling in love for a long time before Cruise looks like he's claiming he invented it -- and you get a pretty coherent package that suggests a typical Hollywood sham marriage.

Cruise's behavior is just very phoney. I'll believe he's in love with Holmes about the time I believe O.J. is spending night and day looking for "the real killer" and Michael Jackson's nose is the one he was born with. The only reason to sell absolutely normal -- and private! -- heterosexual things like falling in love with a woman so very, very, very hard is because something about that seems fishy. That's such an ordinary thing, though, that the only way it could seem fishy is if you were gay, and that's also the only reason a major star who already gets all the coverage he needs and normally makes only rare talk show appearances would turn getting the girl into a massive, nutty publicity stunt.

I wonder what he's going to do to make his wedding the most massively lovey(and heterosexual!) wedding of all time.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO, this = he loves him some cack.

[/ QUOTE ]

she is hot and all, but if you could get nearly any girl in the world, would you limit yourself to just nicole kidman?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I certainly wouldn't be wasting time with Katie Holmes, who is attractive in a "girl next door" kind of way, but not world class by any means.

Cruise isn't on drugs, he's just out of his mind, in large part due to his vast celebrity and Scientology ties. He's a repressed homosexual who dove into a quasi-religion to try and make sense of his feelings towards men. Ask Mimi Rogers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link? She supposedly was one, but I don't know if she still is one, or what you may be getting at. Does she have some things to say about Tom and scientology?