Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 07:08 AM

Default Re: JJ

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mmm i like this

[/ QUOTE ]

I see now......how you got 9800+ posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

after reading a few of your posts, i see how you lost 9800+ pots

[/ QUOTE ]

Young man........anytime you want to play heads up......post the time and place on 2+2 and I'll be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting, a challenge! let me just say i'm not really a heads up player, and not really a fan of playing in a situation where i really don't know what my chances are, especially when i have 1,000 soft games all around me at all times,

but name the stakes!

[/ QUOTE ]

The name of the stakes is the limit you feel comfortable with.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh.. you are the one proposing this challenge, not me old man (?)

name your stakes, i can then either accept or reject your challenge

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to play you heads-up, on PokerStars, with a one time buy in of 30x the big blind for any limit up to 15/30.
I will arrange the table with PokerStars for a time 12-15 hrs from now. This will give us time to post the match on 2+2 and ensure we have a good size audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i accept for 15/30 (even though it is a drop down from my usual game[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]) , set it!

edit: wait, $450? let's just do a 1k freezeout

[/ QUOTE ]

I e-mailed support for a $900.00 freezeout or both players e-mailing support agreeing to end the match.

[/ QUOTE ]

good idea. save that extra $100 for a nice meal you can enjoy after i rob you blind.

seriously though, i doubt they will arrange such a freezeout. we will probably have to just sit at an empty table and tell everyone that comes that we want HU.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mmm i like this

[/ QUOTE ]

I see now......how you got 9800+ posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

after reading a few of your posts, i see how you lost 9800+ pots

[/ QUOTE ]

Young man........anytime you want to play heads up......post the time and place on 2+2 and I'll be there.

[/ QUOTE ]

interesting, a challenge! let me just say i'm not really a heads up player, and not really a fan of playing in a situation where i really don't know what my chances are, especially when i have 1,000 soft games all around me at all times,

but name the stakes!

[/ QUOTE ]

The name of the stakes is the limit you feel comfortable with.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhh.. you are the one proposing this challenge, not me old man (?)

name your stakes, i can then either accept or reject your challenge

[/ QUOTE ]

I am willing to play you heads-up, on PokerStars, with a one time buy in of 30x the big blind for any limit up to 15/30.
I will arrange the table with PokerStars for a time 12-15 hrs from now. This will give us time to post the match on 2+2 and ensure we have a good size audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i accept for 15/30 (even though it is a drop down from my usual game[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]) , set it!

edit: wait, $450? let's just do a 1k freezeout

[/ QUOTE ]

I e-mailed support for a $900.00 freezeout or both players e-mailing support agreeing to end the match.

[/ QUOTE ]

good idea. save that extra $100 for a nice meal you can enjoy after i rob you blind.

seriously though, i doubt they will arrange such a freezeout. we will probably have to just sit at an empty table and tell everyone that comes that we want HU.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do have one helluva an ego. I have a better idea. I will be at Foxwoods mid-Nov.........we'll do it there.....we'll do it in my freaking room if we have to. I'll bring the chips and new cards.
Oh........by the way.......Judi is my wife; I'm 51 and have been supplementing my income for years, starting in 1980, when I was living in Sacramento.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:17 AM

hey hey now, are you backing out?

if we play live i'll go up to 150/300

p.s. oh [censored], i just read that you were 51 years old. can I back out still? i don't want to play against such a seasoned old pro!

just kidding, game on right?

p.p.s. hey, 1980! that's when i was born!
Old 10-05-2005, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey hey now, are you backing out?

if we play live i'll go up to 150/300

p.s. oh [censored], i just read that you were 51 years old. can I back out still? i don't want to play against such a seasoned old pro!

just kidding, game on right?

p.p.s. hey, 1980! that's when i was born!

[/ QUOTE ]

Game is on. I'll drive to Boston if I have to.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:24 AM

groan. why is it so difficult talking to you?

is the $900 freezeout still on? i'm game. don't back out!
Old 10-05-2005, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am waiting for a reply from Pokerstars.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am waiting for a reply from Pokerstars.

[/ QUOTE ]

god, you are dim. i will likely crush you easily. anyway, allow me to reproduce a block of text that i typed in a previous response to your idiot ass:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-05-2005, 07:40 AM

raise, even though the tight wad 4 bet it and the monkey is liable to have anything. After all, you have an overpair to the board and this is always ironclad invincable.

-J
Old 10-05-2005, 07:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
god, you are dim. i will likely crush you easily. anyway, allow me to reproduce a block of text that i typed in a previous response to your idiot ass:

[/ QUOTE ]

I reviewed several of your past posts, and, I find that you consider a good number of people here as idiots, morons, unqualified, ignorant, etc.
If you think that calling me names and/or attacking me with your childess, pompous slander, will insult me......well, you're wrong.
In fact, it has done just the opposite. I first thought you were just an arrogant punk, when I read some of your previous posts before we got hung up in this thread. Now, I wonder if maybe you're one short of a six-pack, and, I feel sorry for you, having to go through life like you do; attacking people to compensate for your own inadequacies, whatever they may be.
Old 10-05-2005, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I reviewed several of your past posts, and, I find that you consider a good number of people here as idiots, morons, unqualified, ignorant, etc.
If you think that calling me names and/or attacking me with your childess, pompous slander, will insult me......well, you're wrong.
In fact, it has done just the opposite. I first thought you were just an arrogant punk, when I read some of your previous posts before we got hung up in this thread. Now, I wonder if maybe you're one short of a six-pack, and, I feel sorry for you, having to go through life like you do; attacking people to compensate for your own inadequacies, whatever they may be.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you backing out of this challenge yes or no?