Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 06:03 PM

Default Re: Who Won tonight\'s ultimate fighter? (ASKING FOR SPOILER)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now Matt Hughes might not be able to do his normal slams against rashad, but he is a vastly superior wrestler and is very quick. THe only thing rashad would have on matt is about 40 lbs...

[/ QUOTE ]

Word has it that Matt had no problem picking up Tim Sylvia (~6'7" 280lbs) and carrying him accross the mat to slam him down. This happened during training and not in a real fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

if this is true(and I don't doubt it) then I think matt would beat him in under two minutes, considering that he more then handled Frank Trigg and Carlos Newton in their fights and both of those guys are much better wrestlers then Rashad. I know he has dispatched a few good strikers too, I just forget who at this time.

the problem is, is that it is very hard to find good heavyweights in fighting, and when you do, they mostly go to PRIDE because PRIDE can give them more money, and Rashad isn't one of the better Heavyweights there, IMO the best heavy had to leave because of a Knee injury at the begining

[/ QUOTE ]

Pride pays better than the UFC?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I thought it was the other way around these days.

I don't think anyone would take Rashad over Matt, especially after seeing his performance the other day. That was just a sad fight.
Old 09-27-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Re: Who Won tonight\'s ultimate fighter? (ASKING FOR SPOILER)

Supposedly Pride still pays a lot better than UFC.

Its hard to watch this show with football being on. I try to catch the fights, but don't see any of the rest of the show. I think Hughes is one bad motherfucker, and I love how he is just a complete ass to everybody on the show, like what the hell are they going to do about it?