Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2005, 06:40 PM

Default Re: I can\'t believe there\'s actually people like this

yeah, what an [censored], asking someone to turn their phone off in a movie theatre...did you try to pick a fight with the screen when it said that too? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

rj
Old 09-26-2005, 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She probably figured the phone vibrating and her wispering were inaudible. I don't see this as a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the thought process I'd attribute to someone going to a movie and not turning off their friggin' phone - barring the expectation of an emergency call. In which case I question why the hell they're in the movie!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I certainly wouldn't do it myself. But if the person had the phone on vibrate, whispered, and kept it short, I would probably excuse her ignorance and just move on with my life.

There's far too many idiots I encounter on a daily basis for it to have much of an effect on me anymore.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah there was this comedy sketch on a BBC program a while back.... "HI. I'M IN A CINEMA. NAH, THE FILMS RUBBISH"

[/ QUOTE ]

This is on ComedyCentral in the states. It's called "Trigger Happy TV" starring Dom Jolly. Usually every episode has a giant cell phone bit with him yelling "it's rubbish!"

Old 09-26-2005, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went with my wife to see the new Bill Murray movie Broken Flowers, and a little bit into the movie I hear a vibrating noise from a vibrator about two seats to my left. The woman who owns the vibrator starts messing around in her cooch, obviously to turn herself on. But then she grabs the seat arm, leans back and moans, "Oh"

So I'm sitting there with my jaw dropped, and she continues to have short whispered orgasms, eventually slowing down and realizing that she's in a movie and has to stop.

I can't say I'm too upset about the incident, it was much more entertaining than the movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cool!
Old 09-26-2005, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She probably figured the phone vibrating and her wispering were inaudible. I don't see this as a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]I don't see what the issue is. My brothers phone vibrated once while we were in a movie. He answered and whispered "in a movie, talk to you later". The people in fron of us, a fat women and her fat significant other, told him to turn his damn phone off. "I said shut up" She turned around, the fat man gave me the evil eye, end of story. I don't give a [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

you and your friend are both douchebags

[/ QUOTE ]whatever, someone discretely and promptly telling someone on the phone that they are in a movie, is about as rude as some fat bitch turning around and rudely telling someone to get off the phone. Either way, two wrongs don't make a right, and I said earlier I don't give a [censored].
Old 09-26-2005, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I don't see what the issue is. My brothers phone vibrated once while we were in a movie. He answered and whispered "in a movie, talk to you later". The people in fron of us, a fat women and her fat significant other, told him to turn his damn phone off. "I said shut up" She turned around, the fat man gave me the evil eye, end of story. I don't give a [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Why even answer the phone at all?

[/ QUOTE ]good question, I usually don't answer my phone, then again, I rarely have my phones ringer on, because I find the sound of a phone ringing completely annoying. But once the phone is answered, what then? Be prompt, quiet, and polite, which he did. 99% of the people need to mind their own [censored] business, especially fat ho's that block peoples views.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah there was this comedy sketch on a BBC program a while back.

Quite cinema. Classic Nokia ringtone starts ringing....

Man picks up comedy-sized mobile phone at back of cinema, and shouts into it:

HI.
I'M IN A CINEMA.
NAH, THE FILMS [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the standard nokia ringtone and whenever it rings my friend start messing with me any saying [censored] like "HELLO? IM IN A CINEMA"

jerks.

Then again I *could* change my ringtone.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:50 PM

Trigger Happy is hilarious.
Old 09-26-2005, 08:55 PM

yet more proof of my theory that most people should be killed.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why even answer the phone at all?

[/ QUOTE ]good question, I usually don't answer my phone, then again, I rarely have my phones ringer on, because I find the sound of a phone ringing completely annoying. But once the phone is answered, what then? Be prompt, quiet, and polite, which he did. 99% of the people need to mind their own [censored] business, especially fat ho's that block peoples views.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're going to be inconsiderate enough to leave your phone on and answer it in a movie theater, then sit at the end of the aisle so you can take your call outside if your phone rings. Simple.