Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2005, 05:06 AM

Default Re: one of the most absurd things I\'ve ever witnessed

drop the pizza cheese side-down onto the street in front of his face.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:04 AM

Did you ask how much to eat poop?
Old 09-19-2005, 07:58 AM

it sounds like from the bum's perspective that hes out by the pizza shop regularly asking for pizza, and the owners of the shop hate him there so they try to avoid serving him whenever possible so hed leave. the bum took offense that the pizza shop owners wouldnt sell you pepperoni on the slice and him denying the pizza is the only method he has of exercising his dignity.

weird, but logical.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:07 AM

sweet read
Old 09-19-2005, 10:16 AM

i love the guys with the signs outside of yankee stadium after a game with the "please give - i need a beer" sign...

if i was drunk, i would have walked away with my slice of pizza and left his ass hungry. there's always room for pizza when you are drunk.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:27 AM

When i worked as a dealer I would often take a taxi home late night cuz i had $. One night I had been dealing straight through from like 7-4 and hadn't eaten, so I picked up some white castle and jumped in a taxi.

If you have ever been to manhattan the odds of you getting a woman cab driver are like 1/1000. I get in the cab, low and behold my cab driver is a 60 year old asian woman who could not have weighed more than like 85 lbs. So i get in and she starts yelling "im very hungry, your food smells very good, what did you get?" I tell her white castle and she replies "i love white castle"

At this point i'm very tired and kind of just want to get home but she seems to be paying more attention to me not giving her a cheeseburger than her driving. Finally I offer her one and looks back in excitement. I tell her to watch the road. and she stops. in the middle of 7th avenue. Just stops. I hand her the burger and say "drive please!" a request she ignores until the burger is out of the little box and into her smaller hand. She starts driving fairly slow. She takes 2 bites, puts the unfinished burger on her seat and says "no no no, you need more onions and ketchup" I really thought she was gonna make me go back.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When i worked as a dealer I would often take a taxi home late night cuz i had $. One night I had been dealing straight through from like 7-4 and hadn't eaten, so I picked up some white castle and jumped in a taxi.

If you have ever been to manhattan the odds of you getting a woman cab driver are like 1/1000. I get in the cab, low and behold my cab driver is a 60 year old asian woman who could not have weighed more than like 85 lbs. So i get in and she starts yelling "im very hungry, your food smells very good, what did you get?" I tell her white castle and she replies "i love white castle"

At this point i'm very tired and kind of just want to get home but she seems to be paying more attention to me not giving her a cheeseburger than her driving. Finally I offer her one and looks back in excitement. I tell her to watch the road. and she stops. in the middle of 7th avenue. Just stops. I hand her the burger and say "drive please!" a request she ignores until the burger is out of the little box and into her smaller hand. She starts driving fairly slow. She takes 2 bites, puts the unfinished burger on her seat and says "no no no, you need more onions and ketchup" I really thought she was gonna make me go back.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's a WHITE CASTLE in the city?!?!? WHERE??!!!??
Old 09-19-2005, 11:13 AM

8th avenue between 36th and 37th street on the west side of the street. jeez. amateurs.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:00 PM

I would have just thrown the pizza on the ground.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:40 PM

"Why rap? Cause I need air time. Why be on the curb with a 'Why Lie, I need a beer' sign?"