Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Street fight
Brunson 19 29.23%
Gus Hanson 46 70.77%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-19-2005, 02:19 AM

Default Re: cheaters...with poll

[ QUOTE ]
See how well I type?

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
To all you "Quoters", Don't be like sheep. or, Monkey see, monkey do.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose it would be okay to randomly capitalize nouns if you were flipping between German and English.
Old 09-19-2005, 02:41 AM

this thread is...

seriously, i just laughed out loud for like 5 straight minutes at the progression of quotes and then the OPs confusion.
Old 09-19-2005, 08:44 AM

In the words of Carlos Mencia, "YOU'RE FKN RETARDEDDDDD!!!""
Old 09-19-2005, 11:47 AM

I don't think setting up this poll was a good way to get the answer/discussion you intended. The spread between none and 10% itself is too large and the rest of it, up to everybody, is ludicrous.

The answer depends on what you call cheating. Do you mean marking cards at the table? Peeking at another players hole cards when that other player is not careful in protecting them? Trying to short the pot? Shooting angles? What did you have in mind?

I'd suggest you start another, more specific thread.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:50 AM

I voted 'everybody'.

Just for kicks.
Old 09-19-2005, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I voted 'everybody'.

Just for kicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too
Old 09-19-2005, 12:56 PM

What's telling about the question, and more importantly, the answers given and the poll results, is that people's perceptions on this subject are more important than the actual facts.

As for empty quote boxes, I have no idea, maybe those posters just need to be kicked in the nuts.

al
Old 09-19-2005, 03:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
As for empty quote boxes, I have no idea, maybe those posters just need to be kicked in the nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't express how tempting it was to just quote this w/o any extra text just for the irony.
Old 09-19-2005, 04:22 PM

No, Howard, the poll is just fine the way it is. If you think that less than 10%of people cheat, then that's YOUR answer. Someone else may feel that it's more or less, that's why ALL THE OTHER OPTIONS ARE THERE!!! This poll is not just for YOU. Furthermore, it is an OPINION POLL, which you can or cannot take part in. It is your option.The question asked was how many people do YOU believe cheat? Cheating is cheating, whether you want to blame the other person because You look at their cards, is again a personal decision. Each one of us knows what is right and what is wrong. I also think that the word "intentionally" was inserted into the question for that purpose. Some people believe there are poker groups, just like there are slot groups. There are lots of varying opinions. I would certainly like to hear some of them instead of this b....... I've been getting. Someone suggested that those with the empty quote boxes need a kick in the nuts. Well, here goes.....FWWUUUKK. I think that's how it might sound. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2005, 04:38 PM

Hey ddss6 99, in the words of another poker great, "If you can't spot a sucker at the table in the first 5 minutes, YOU'RE IT!!!. As for the name calling, if that's the best you can do, you should get up from your computer and go out into the world 'cause your name-calling repertoire needs some serious upgrading.