Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: My loss rate, posting in the cutoff, in big bets per hand, is:
I have a win. 5 55.56%
0 to 0.04 1 11.11%
0.05 to 0.09 0 0%
0.1 to 0.14 0 0%
0.15 to 0.19 0 0%
0.2 to 0.24 3 33.33%
0.25 to 0.29 0 0%
0.3 to 0.34 0 0%
0.35 or more 0 0%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-12-2005, 10:05 PM

Default Re: Oral Sex Poll

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
What percentage of men enjoy giving themselves head?

[/ QUOTE ]

100%, unfortunately very few of us can reach.

[/ QUOTE ]

gross, even if i could i wouldn't. however i have no problems with my girlfriend doing it for me.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:07 PM

I don't like your category breakdowns, as I think the percentage of girls is close to 40 and the percentage of guys is close to 20.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe more women than men like doing it. But the men that like to do it, they LOVE to do it. How many women would go down for like an hour plus? I know several men who say they dont even mind if she is on her period, how many women would go down if the mans kac was bleeding?

[/ QUOTE ]

An hour plus: gladly. Such a [censored] turn-on.

On her period? Ehhh...no thank you.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:21 PM

I would rather give than recieve.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, but i'm talking about ENJOYING it, not merely being WILLING to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
being willing to do it is the first step...

[/ QUOTE ]

come on, we both know that is a cop out. men and women are willing to do all kinds of things to please their partners, sexual and otherwise. what i am looking for here is people's perception on how both sexes GENUINELY feel about it. i have my theories, but i will save them for later.

[/ QUOTE ]
umm ok. i gave my opinion already, and it makes perfect sense to me. i'm not sure what you want me to say ? i obviously disagree with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

you said this girls easily beat guys on this one. guys are selfish.

the 2 phrases together imply that girls will do it because they are not selfish, but guys are. did you mean merely this girls easily beat guys on this one. ? Meaning that more girls like to do it than guys? If so, fine, but the other sentence screws things up IMO.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't like your category breakdowns, as I think the percentage of girls is close to 40 and the percentage of guys is close to 20.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I think guys are closer to 80. at least they should be.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:47 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come on, we both know that is a cop out. men and women are willing to do all kinds of things to please their partners, sexual and otherwise. what i am looking for here is people's perception on how both sexes GENUINELY feel about it. i have my theories, but i will save them for later.

[/ QUOTE ]
umm ok. i gave my opinion already, and it makes perfect sense to me. i'm not sure what you want me to say ? i obviously disagree with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

the 2 phrases together imply that girls will do it because they are not selfish, but guys are. did you mean merely this girls easily beat guys on this one. ? Meaning that more girls like to do it than guys? If so, fine, but the other sentence screws things up IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my perception . i thought it was clear the first time but i'll try breaking it down : guys are more (sexually) selfish. so guys are going to be less interested/willing in giving oral sex, than women. men are more interested in receiving. women are less selfish, so they are more likely to be interested/willing please their partner, and that willingness will make the number of women who actually enjoy pleasing their partner via oral sex greater than the number of men who do.

obviously there are men who love doing it. i just think they are way more rare than women who will enjoy doing it for their guy.

that is all. if you're going to keep picking at what i say for further explanation don't bother.

i'd be more curious to see how often guys receive oral sex in comparision to the amount of oral sex they give.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. I think guys are closer to 80. at least they should be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thinking back to this conversation in college it seemed that the answer to this poll depended strongly on whether or not their first real girlfriend had a stinky box. The ones that didn't loved going down and the converse for others until they saw the light....
Old 09-12-2005, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
guys are selfish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this is my perception . i thought it was clear the first time but i'll try breaking it down : guys are more (sexually) selfish. so guys are going to be less interested/willing in giving oral sex, than women. men are more interested in receiving. women are less selfish, so they are more likely to be interested/willing please their partner, and that willingness will make the number of women who actually enjoy pleasing their partner via oral sex greater than the number of men who do.

obviously there are men who love doing it. i just think they are way more rare than women who will enjoy doing it for their guy.

that is all. if you're going to keep picking at what i say for further explanation don't bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks for clarifying. i'm not trying to pick at you, just was confused as i am not too bright. i would agree that guys are more sexually selfish.

i also think there are many guys who go down on women for themselves (i.e. they simply like doing it.) IMO that number is lower for women. that said, i think women are more willing to do things that they would rather not.
Old 09-12-2005, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i'd be more curious to see how often guys receive oral sex in comparision to the amount of oral sex they give.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to meet diffrent guys if you think this. Women can have many more orgasims than men in a 2-3 hour session, therefore logically, sex should be comprised more of men pleasing women than women pleasing men. Men ought to be giving women at least 3 orgasims for every one that they receive.