Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2005, 07:48 PM

Default Re: To the rescue!

[ QUOTE ]
It's amazing how a group can be both irrelevant and all-powerful at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you claiming that right-wing narratives might be illogical and contradictory?

And here I thought Christians were a horribly oppressed super-majority.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Just dont boil my rabbit..

[ QUOTE ]
theres nothing to get. there are no points to be scored. for over a year i have read your posts and you tend to make many retarded blanket statements about how much you hate liberals or how stupid liberals are in some situation or another.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow for someone who has been reading my posts for over a year you certainly didnt comprehend them very well.

[ QUOTE ]
if you insult a post for just taking pot shots at conservatives, why are the vast majority of your posts pot shots at liberals? do you think its still clever?

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of my posts arent pot shots at liberals.

[ QUOTE ]
are you the same guy who thinks that liberals are taking over the country despite the fact that conservatives control pretty much every branch of the federal government?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope wrong guy.

[ QUOTE ]
saying that you "werent trying to prove anything" is so hilariously wrong i dont even know what to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow now you can read my mind and even my intent more clearly that I know my own. Amazing powers you have there.

[ QUOTE ]
then what was its intention good sir? i would really be interested to know, because it seems like it really wouldnt serve any other purpose beyond trying to prove that liberals are inferior as you seem to believe. if thats really your purpose, have a blast, but dont say "i wasnt trying to prove anything" when you obviously were..

[/ QUOTE ]

The post in question was nothing but a response in kind to the thread. What is so hard to comprehend about that?

[ QUOTE ]
because it seems like it really wouldnt serve any other purpose beyond trying to prove that liberals are inferior as you seem to believe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for ascribing a belief to me I dont hold. There are several liberal posters on this board who I have a lot of respect for.

I have to say that you appear to have an unhealthy obsession with me. Are you in love with me?
Old 09-06-2005, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Just dont boil my rabbit..

[ QUOTE ]

I have to say that you appear to have an unhealthy obsession with me. Are you in love with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

i would say that posting one thing about you in one thread ever qualifies as an unhealthy obsession. nothing like trying wayyyyy too hard to be witty to make your entire post lame as hell.

rj

rj
Old 09-06-2005, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, you are the one who first engaged and insulted PITTM.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:00 PM

Cool! No one ever told me how fun the politics forum was. This thread was a riot to read. I'm going to come here more often now that oot is not so entertaining.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:12 PM

Default Re: O\'Reilly: \'Bush 24 hours late\'

as obtuse and combative (not to mention flat out wrong, most of the time) as O'rieley can be, he is definitly not just another republican party hatchet man- several times i have heard him strongly disagree with bush and other mainstream conservatives- he DOES appear to speak his mind about any ideology that he disaggrees with- it just happens that he tends to disagree with the conservatives less often than the libs.

weather he does it from personal principle, from a sense of journalistic integrety, of in the quest for ratings, i don't know. i'm not defending him or anything, but i definitly prefer his perspective and honesty a lot more than the repetitive, uninformitive drivel spewed by Rush, Savage, Hannity, etc.

not to stick my nose in, but:
[ QUOTE ]
theres nothing to get. there are no points to be scored. for over a year i have read your posts and you tend to make many retarded blanket statements about how much you hate liberals or how stupid liberals are in some situation or another. if you insult a post for just taking pot shots at conservatives, why are the vast majority of your posts pot shots at liberals? do you think its still clever? are you the same guy who thinks that liberals are taking over the country despite the fact that conservatives control pretty much every branch of the federal government?

[/ QUOTE ]

i couldn't disagree more. vulturesrow makes many informative and productive posts, and his pot shots are usually good natured and timely- and that's a difficult thingto do when you're conservative, and (thus) wrong most of the time. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2005, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong, do you see why?
Old 09-07-2005, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cool! No one ever told me how fun the politics forum was. This thread was a riot to read. I'm going to come here more often now that oot is not so entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow finally someone who gets it.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:31 AM

Default Re: O\'Reilly: \'Bush 24 hours late\'

Thanks Bholdr!

PS That Neteller transfer should be coming through any moment. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-07-2005, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is wrong, do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

He posted a witty rejoinder to your retarded post. It wasn't a personal attack-- like the one you replied to him with. You just take criticism too personally. Lighten up. It's gonna be okay.