Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2005, 05:08 AM

Default Re: To sum it all up (long)

"Bluff, I know that you probably will reject this outright, but my claim to Scripture compels me to make this call. God commands you (and all of us) to repent of our false idols, of our false Gods, of the Pope, of materialism, of money, of internet addiction, even of *gasp* gambling addiction. All who die without knowing the saving grace of being justified by faith alone will be lost, but this means that those who come to know it now will be saved. I know that I on my own cannot convince you, or anyone else of that, but it is His prerogative to have mercy on whom He wills. I encourage you to read the Scriptures, to seek God, to meditate on the Holiness of His commands. If you come to the realization that you have fallen short, that you can’t work your own salvation, that all that you’ve done has been sin, then know that God has already begun His work in you. Cry out to Christ for deliverance, and He will save you, for the first fruits of regeneration is repentance."

I hope Pair The Board is reading this BluffTHIS. What goes around comes around.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:15 AM

Default Re: To sum it all up (long)

Just as Peter666 is a catholic version of NotReady, he is a protestant version of BossJJ in his thinking and circular reasoning and claims of refuting when he was the one who couldn't answer a question logically or present a set of beliefs that are internally consistent.