Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 12:57 AM

Default Re: the official Ed Miller Deserves a Bachelor Party thread

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in NYC a lot [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'd contribute.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh joy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

New Brunswick. In fact, I live at the house where that guy drank wayyyyy too much like three weeks ago(I'm not gonna say what happened, cause anyone who heard about it know the result)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in LA? I had a friend that lives in Fresno and have one that lives in Malibu and we all used to hang ten on Sunset Boulevard with hot blonde California babes.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

Also, KDawg, New Brunswick is a bit gay IMO [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]. Rutgers?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, bruns blows. I came out here for rutgers, dropped out and stayed. I'm moving back to chi-town in june when my lease is up and getting back into school so I can finally finish up
Old 09-03-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

New Brunswick. In fact, I live at the house where that guy drank wayyyyy too much like three weeks ago(I'm not gonna say what happened, cause anyone who heard about it know the result)

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in New Brunswick? I had a friend that lived on High St and have one that lives on Brookside and we all used to hang out at Ale 'n' Wich on Hamilton and at West Side End on Easton.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of the Ale n Wich. I'm on Hardenbergh st right now. I used to live in the big olive house on Somerset st across from Neubies, and lived before that on top of what used to be legends deli and marcos/gerlandas/now paulies pizza. I have been living down in the college ave area since june of 2000 and was a Mason Gross music student before that over on cook

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Ale 'n' Wich is awesome.

Hardenbergh put's you ultra close to St. Peter's liquor store, no? I always found that funny; it's right across the street from a hospital and named afer it.

The olive house across from Neubies? Is that above Corner Tavern?

Paulies is [censored] awesome, especially since they started staying open late on Thursday and Friday nights.

I've taught on Cook/Douglass; that campus scares me.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm down for a donation (no trip for me).

I think this is a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANTASTIC idea.

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

a few beers in ya maybe [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in New Brunswick? I had a friend that lived on High St and have one that lives on Brookside and we all used to hang out at Ale 'n' Wich on Hamilton and at West Side End on Easton.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a big fan of the Ale n Wich. I'm on Hardenbergh st right now. I used to live in the big olive house on Somerset st across from Neubies, and lived before that on top of what used to be legends deli and marcos/gerlandas/now paulies pizza. I have been living down in the college ave area since june of 2000 and was a Mason Gross music student before that over on cook

[/ QUOTE ]

Hardenbergh put's you ultra close to St. Peter's liquor store, no? I always found that funny; it's right across the street from a hospital and named afer it.

Paulies is [censored] awesome, especially since they started staying open late on Thursday and Friday nights.

[/ QUOTE ]

its was the house like two doors down from the corner rat hole. Harvest Moon and the Olive Branch are my main bars that I go to(well, stuff yer face too, but its more of a resturant). I liked Cook/Douglas it was cool, but college ave>cook/doulgas. Don't know when you moved out to LA but I had friends in the following bands if you ever caught them, New Blood Revival, Rerun, Ambassadors or Reality, and Jones. I also played with Fatty Lumpkin on a gig, which was fun.

All of the Paulies people know me, I've been going there since the first owner ran it(they're on number 3 now), and I'm cool with all of the guys at the Lazy Shopper, man, I've been around this town wayyyy too long [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Where are you KD?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its was the house like two doors down from the corner rat hole. Harvest Moon and the Olive Branch are my main bars that I go to(well, stuff yer face too, but its more of a resturant). I liked Cook/Douglas it was cool, but college ave>cook/doulgas. Don't know when you moved out to LA but I had friends in the following bands if you ever caught them, New Blood Revival, Rerun, Ambassadors or Reality, and Jones. I also played with Fatty Lumpkin on a gig, which was fun.

All of the Paulies people know me, I've been going there since the first owner ran it(they're on number 3 now), and I'm cool with all of the guys at the Lazy Shopper, man, I've been around this town wayyyy too long [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Harvest Moon was okay, imo. The food there was overpriced and not that good. Down the street from it is Makeda. Wow is that place awesome. A great place to take a date. Where is Olive Branch? Stuff Yer Face is fun too. Lots of sluts. I don't remember any of those bands, but I used to see a bunch of local bands at Cafe 52 and some place on George St. whose name I can't remember. Two of my friends were in a band, but the name of it escapes me right now. They were two crazy graduate students and they had songs making fun of Christopher Reeve and other such subjects.

Ah, the Lazy Shopper. Right across from what used to be Cafe 52. So sad when Cafe 52 burned down. And I'm not very happy with the interior changes to Evelyn's but I love the backyard patio.
Old 09-03-2005, 02:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Harvest Moon was okay, imo. The food there was overpriced and not that good. Down the street from it is Makeda. Wow is that place awesome. A great place to take a date. Where is Olive Branch? Stuff Yer Face is fun too. Lots of sluts. I don't remember any of those bands, but I used to see a bunch of local bands at Cafe 52 and some place on George St. whose name I can't remember. Two of my friends were in a band, but the name of it escapes me right now. They were two crazy graduate students and they had songs making fun of Christopher Reeve and other such subjects.

Ah, the Lazy Shopper. Right across from what used to be Cafe 52. So sad when Cafe 52 burned down. And I'm not very happy with the interior changes to Evelyn's but I love the backyard patio.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go to the moon more for the brews there and the bands that play there. I think that I have ordered food from there like twice at most. Makeda's kicks ass. The Olive Branch is over behind the college ave student center.

I knew several of the people that lived above Theresa's and Cafe 52. I remember when it burned down, I could smell the smoke from my place at like 8 in the morning, and I thought that it might be my place on fire. I think the changes at evelyn's is cause the guys that own it also owned the apartments and maybe cafe 52, so they used the insurance money on renovating evelyn's. I really enjoyed going to cafe 52 on the open mike nights in the summer and being drunk/high and chilling in that back area

It might be possible that you were at the old bay, cause I know that a lot of local bands play there, but that's across from the hyatt and next to the Tinder Box.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sweet. My fiancee is dreading it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ed, your fiancée will regret the day she gave you a thumbs up for this one [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I think a small committee should be formed, I can't take the lead this time but I can help get it on the right path. Any volunteers? I am also trying to coordinate a book signing event for Ed in NYC to help subsidize the costs.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2005, 12:47 PM

Just tell me where to donate, and I will.
Old 09-03-2005, 12:49 PM

I am so fckin down for this.