Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-01-2005, 12:43 PM

Default Re: My sympathies to you Liberals...

[ QUOTE ]
Just curious why you relied with that to me...?

[/ QUOTE ]

???

It's for all conservatives. Who studies have shown are less intelligent than I am.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:50 PM

What does this have to do with the welfare plan you were talking about? Another liberal tangent.....?
Old 09-01-2005, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Were you asleep during the passing of the zillion-dollar prescription-drug plan passed when there was a Republican Congress and Republican President? I guess so.

[/ QUOTE ]

In case anyone misses his point, the prescription drug plan was largely a subsidy/windfall to pharmeceutical companies.

Virtually all countries gov'ts' package their equivalent of 'Medicaid' together and use that combined massive buying power to negotiate very low rates for drugs for their citizens.

A key part of the prescription drug bill made this illegal in the U.S. Medicaid cannot use the combined buying power of it's 'customers' to get them lower drug prices that their foreign equivalents enjoy almost universally.

This was another great victory for big business at the cost of the electorate.
Old 09-01-2005, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Were you asleep during the passing of the zillion-dollar prescription-drug plan passed when there was a Republican Congress and Republican President? I guess so.

[/ QUOTE ]

In case anyone misses his point, the prescription drug plan was largely a subsidy/windfall to pharmeceutical companies.

Virtually all countries gov'ts' package their equivalent of 'Medicaid' together and use that combined massive buying power to negotiate very low rates for drugs for their citizens.

A key part of the prescription drug bill made this illegal in the U.S. Medicaid cannot use the combined buying power of it's 'customers' to get them lower drug prices that their foreign equivalents enjoy almost universally.

This was another great victory for big business at the cost of the electorate.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't make good arguments here! The conservatives will not understand them. They get upset when they are made to feel inferior. Not that your superior educated is your fault.
Old 09-01-2005, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To quote the article: <font color="green">"Liberal women report dreams about homosexuality at a higher rate than anybody else." </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Which could mean practically never.

And it also begs two questions:

What's wrong with that?

Isn't that kind of hot? (At least, it may make my dreams a bit better just thinking about them dreaming)

-ptmusic
Old 09-01-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess some people aren't smart enough to recognize nonsense when they see it. I suppose you can only rise to the level of your lowly IQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I post a funny nonsense study to lighten the mood of the forum, and some of the liberals take it so seriously. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now, we must listen to Nash here, he can quote Freud. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

???

It's for all conservatives. Who studies have shown are less intelligent than I am.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Vultures, he's a scholar and a gentleman, a prince among Republicans, so to speak.

Mack
Old 09-01-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess some people aren't smart enough to recognize nonsense when they see it. I suppose you can only rise to the level of your lowly IQ.

[/ QUOTE ]

I post a funny nonsense study to lighten the mood of the forum, and some of the liberals take it so seriously. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now, we must listen to Nash here, he can quote Freud. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How are we supposed to know that you are not serious? Most of the stuff that you take seriously is nonsense. Anything good on Drudge or NewsMax today?
Old 09-01-2005, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

???

[/ QUOTE ]

Not Vultures, he's a scholar and a gentleman, a prince among Republicans, so to speak.

Mack

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Mack, I think.... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-01-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: This may explain the nonsense coming from.........

TVs/VCRs....................I shoot.
Food/H2O/Blankets...........I let it slide.

The ATM machines don't work so people can't get their money from banks. If they have money, there are no clerks to take their money. The infrastructure has been heavily damage so the people need to fend for themselves for the next several days........Under these circumstances, taking things for survival is understandable. Taking TV/VCR and other electronics is not necessarily for survival. They are just adding to the misery that others are experiencing.