Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2005, 04:58 AM

Default Re: My finish the month in the black challenge

LOL NICE ONE OUTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

J/K. Well deserved. That douche should have folded preflop.

Imagine if the turn was an ace and the other douche had AA. OWNT.
Old 08-31-2005, 05:01 AM

other villian said she had AA and i believe her

if it was bbj would have been worth it all
Old 08-31-2005, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

Flop: (13 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (11 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, Button calls, SB calls.

River: (23 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button caps</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 31 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Kc Ks (four of a kind, kings).
Button has 2c 2h (four of a kind, twos).
Outcome: Hero wins 31 BB. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

What sweat justice that is. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-31-2005, 05:25 AM

Very very nice [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I just LOVE being the one sucking out once in a while. I like it much more than winning when I start ahead...
Old 08-31-2005, 06:43 AM

The spam continues...

After boncing around and getting as close as 15 im back to 35.

Diet Cokes - 5
Marlboro Lights - 23
Hands - 2050
bathroom breaks - 2
Hours left - 18
1 outers - 1
Old 08-31-2005, 08:10 AM

you all are weak

for no immediately apparent reason, when i woke up on monday, say around 2pm cdt, i decided to set a challenge for myself of 20K hands by the end of the month. Thats right, TWENTY THOUSAND in less than 3 days. After the first 5K i was down something like 140BBs, finished that session with around 7K hands and dead even. Now, im 13K hands into it, and up lots and lots of bee bees.

I RULE YOUR CHALLENGE.

peace

john nickle
Old 08-31-2005, 08:29 AM

This one would have done it...

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, CO calls.

Flop: (10.40 SB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Turn: (6.20 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (14.20 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 16.20 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has Kc Ks (straight, king high).
CO has Kh Ad (straight, ace high).
Outcome: CO wins 16.20 BB. </font>

now I'm 20 away again. Cnfuzzd, I find your lack of support appalling
Old 08-31-2005, 08:58 AM

Dont 3bet this out of position. Why on earth would a preflop 3bettor raise without at least a K on this turn? You dont even have the nutflushdraw.

Focus on these kind of misstakes instead of your bankroll.

One of the main reasons it is mentally hard to play poker month after month, year after year, is that is pretty hard not to see how much money you win/lose every day. If u lose $3000 in a day its hard to not think about what that money could have bought you. If you think about your bankroll as real money - or if u use your bankroll to meassure your daily/weekly/monthly sucess - you will not last as a pokerplayer.
Old 08-31-2005, 09:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dont 3bet this out of position. Why on earth would a preflop 3bettor raise without at least a K on this turn? You dont even have the nutflushdraw.

Focus on these kind of misstakes instead of your bankroll.

One of the main reasons it is mentally hard to play poker month after month, year after year, is that is pretty hard not to see how much money you win/lose every day. If u lose $3000 in a day its hard to not think about what that money could have bought you. If you think about your bankroll as real money - or if u use your bankroll to meassure your daily/weekly/monthly sucess - you will not last as a pokerplayer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with everything Kiddo says. I think this is a really bad challenge because nothing you do can ensure you achieve it. Your putting your happiness on the roll of a die.

Krishan
Old 08-31-2005, 09:15 AM

I appreciate your point. This is just a pointless attempt to take something positive out of what has been a horrible month. I don't reccomend it and don't rationalize it as anything other than obstinance but it means something to me to put up a fight.