Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Bush dictatorship wins. Constitution is dead.

Don't forget the evil Jews! I mean, they helped blow up the WTC buildings, didn't they?
Old 08-30-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young guys on the 2+2 board won't get it until it totally happens. Older guys, especially those who have talked to survivors of the nazis, soviets, chinese, etc will understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You might be right about this. But I have had no issues traveling and doing everything I normally have done. Things dont seem so different to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

No one notices any change until the train pulls in at it's final stop, then people realise they wanted to get off earlier, sadly it was a one way ticket and the option to go back is no longer available.

Mack
Old 08-30-2005, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You might be right about this. But I have had no issues traveling and doing everything I normally have done. Things dont seem so different to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ingenious.

In Germany they first came for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me —
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Pastor Martin Niemöller
Old 08-30-2005, 07:10 PM

I love when the ultra-liberal Michael Moore Clan starts comparing the U.S. and especially Bush to the Nazi’s and the good old Russian Gulags.

I have a lot of liberal and conservative friends way out on both sides of the fringe… and so far… none of them have been gun-downed in the streets for their opinions. Nor have their 2+2 posts been censored by evil 1984 Government Hackers.

Our personal freedoms are always on a pendulum… that’s the down fall of living in a democracy of 220 million people. Unfortunately… we swung so far to the left over the last 15 years… 9/11 and other such attacks were as difficult as stealing a 12 pack of Coors at your local Ralph’s.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't forget the evil Mossad! I mean, they helped blow up the WTC buildings, didn't they?

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP. See this link. It deals with the Mossad/Bush connection. In the middle of the front page you will see an "arab" terrorist who forgot to remove his Star of David.

I'm Jewish, but I don't trust the Israeli's. BCPVP, as far as everyday Jews, yo probably deal with some and don't know it. Only a small fraction of Jews or Gentiles are involved in the upper echelons of corruption in the world.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:15 PM

Furthermore,

The greatest anti-bush arguements I've heard over the last 3 years are as follows:

1) He's stupid
2) He don't speak right
3) He's just like his dad only dumber...

If someone could please use an actual policy reference... that would be great.

I myself am a die hard Republican and I'm furious over George Bush signing on the dotted line of the new transportation bill (check out www.humanevents.org). Yet, since this bill was heavily co-sponsored by powerful deomocrats... You guy will never hear about it.

BTW... W is not very atriculate... but I draw the line at insulting George Bush Sr. IQ... for god-sakes... you don't become 3 in command of the CIA by being a moron.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

The young guys on the 2+2 board won't get it until it totally happens. Older guys, especially those who have talked to survivors of the nazis, soviets, chinese, etc will understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say they are different this second. I'm aying they are going to be different because things are changing. People like Raygun, Clinton and the Bush family have drastically accellerated the ersosion of freedom. It's like a ratchet wrench that only turns one way and the politicians that have acquiesced with the aforementioned 'presidents' are equally traitorous.

As a previsous poster said, most people won't know what happened until it's too late (which it seems to be already).
Old 08-30-2005, 07:21 PM

Tek... if you really feel that the CIA / Bush family orchestrated the 9/11 disaster... I can't take anything you say seriously.

I will gladly admit that our policies and ignorance lead to a horrible disaster... but come on... all this conspiracy theory stuff is good for only one thing... Tom Clancy books.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:31 PM

Dvaut,

Appreciate the good faith effort. The bottom line is most of the hysteria about the Patriot Act is borne of simple ignorance of what the provisions of it actually are and what the history of the provisions are. Basically, the Patriot codified many law enforcement practices that were already used in many jurisdictions, and their constitutionality has been upheld long before the genesis of the Patriot Act. In other words, it is much ado about nothing.

Here is where my challenge originated.

The discussion was rejoined here.
Old 08-30-2005, 07:38 PM

Great post Vulture...

God forbid the US get any "federal" laws in line with what small jurisdictions have been trying to do for years... I would hate to put all those attorney lobbyists out of work if we actually designed more enforceable standardized laws.

BTW... I don't care if the government puts a camera in my Bathroom... I'm not doing anything illegal, I don't do anything intersting in my Bathroom, and on the off chance it makes some American I've never met a little bit safer... who cares.